Jeanv2

May 18, 2023
I have a question, does the game have secret scenes or are they just the ones they tell me over the phone?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
It seems older saves are not compatible, or at least they don't show up for me. If this is gonna be a thing going forward, there NEEDS to be something to make up for it. A dev provided save, or an option to start from the new content. Heck, I cant even skip the dialogue because the "skip unseen text" was removed, and the game doesn't recognize what I read before.

This is a sandbox game with grinding for money. A lot of people will quit if they have to redo everything every update.

namusakbira

Aug 1, 2023
hi, someone can share his saves please? cause my saves never stay saved in this game i dont know why, thank you so much!

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
hi, someone can share his saves please? cause my saves never stay saved in this game i dont know why, thank you so much!
You must be joking... I played this game for the first time, and passed it, knowing little English, in 10-15 minutes... And you're asking for a save? lol...

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
The picture looks good, the plot is banal, but that doesn't mean it's bad. I'm worried about something else, in such a story, the succubus feeds on lust, the main character corrupts everyone, which may be related to changing clothes, lust, and even choosing a partner with whom girls sleep, the demon does not care who fucks the girl, the main character, or 20 strange men, the main thing is lust, from this there may be banal quests, hidden cameras, renting out your harem to a brothel, in order to earn money...some of the heroes should be sacrificed, and some should be saved for themselves... in general, there are a lot of game options, as well as opportunities, the author will not be able to please everyone according to the fetish, but the main thing is that he follows common sense by choosing such a scenario... and yes, this will not immediately give a lot of money, the author needs to work very hard so that his product is noticed and loved

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
I know, right? Who the hell wants to see naked men?
maybe those who prefer to see the most widespread model: m + w? without other people, animals, monsters, etc.?
I understand that not everyone is pleased to see characters with athletic physiques and not poorly gifted by nature =)...but this does not cause an inferiority complex for everyone either

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you do the quest "Sophia mentioned checking out the library"? She can't be found in the library and nothing clickable there.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes