gillberg1997

Aug 20, 2018

Right now, I'm doing a lot of renders and writing the dialogues. I'm also adding a few new features that I'll show you in more details as we get closer to release. I should be able to release the next update in the last week of April. Everything is going smoothly, except that often I find myself waste many hours obsessing over little details that I doubt many of you would notice. I just worry too much about making everything perfect and it's slowing me down sometimes. Anyways, just want to keep you guys in the loop. I'll post more sneak peeks next week.
Thanks for the update! Just recently discovered this game. The main character models are nuts. Really well done and don't just look like plastic dolls.

I had thought the whole zombie trend was bled dry but I really like the spin of no men left alive & the dead attacking each other. Kind of a fresh take on the genre.

Looking forward to more content :D

Reactions: UncleVT and Namco15

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is that scene where the sister wakes you up in the morning RNG? I had to back up to a previous save to get the Elizabeth peek and now I can't seem to get the event to trigger.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
That bike RNG is crazy high, I've done everything else, searched for like 3 weeks, and no bike.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
That bike RNG is crazy high, I've done everything else, searched for like 3 weeks, and no bike.
You can cheat a little :

Go to the "Search for supplies" place, early a day, and Save the game.

1) "Look around the city" until you run out of energy.
2) If you don't find the "Bicycle", just load your save and search again.

Repeat until you find it.

So, you'll pass only one day !

You can do the same for the "Backpack"

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT and Namco15

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
What can I say about this game.. hm. Models are good, plot promise is shallow but not in a bad way.
Game mechanic and logic of some things seem stupid.
Like wasting so much time to search for supplies. Like a bag of chips and 35% of my hunger.. did you work in your life? I have worked for 10 hours and forgot to eat or drink. Thats how focused a human can be. 35% yet sometimes it took more than that. Travel from place to place.. and hunger level up is done just because. Still hardly any info what to do next in game.. Just find that, do that but not where or how. If I got a total freedom of choice I would ransack houses one after the other and write down addresses in my notebook to note what could be found where. Things that I couldn't take and the like. Like zombies that lurk about, or if there were any humans. So even if I went to one house or a store, I would Use at most 20% of my energy and 2-4 hours of time and had full backpack of supplies. So its superduper mismatched game. Somewhere its cool and elswere is damn bad. Because of those fuking supplies search I waste too much time.

Add to it that Mc has so realistic dick that its smaller than My pecker.. and I always feel that mine is small yet this one is even less impressive. Thats why when there is an option to brag about how big a dick he has.. Mc that is, I burst out laughing before I press that choice. Like seriously, its on a smaller scale. I like that its not a dong that can kill with a swing but a normal or standard size would be plenty enaugh. Dev don't need to make Us feel more comfortable with our bodies by making Mc even less impressive

Reactions: kingtham

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Lycan Huntz4Oppai

They are referring to the girl that the MC is living with I think I called her sister in my game if I remember correctly but it's been awhile since I played the game.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes