Culain

Jan 23, 2018
so...if I already went to the cinema event, there is no way to do that again?

If I already saved Elisabeth, I cant spy on her anyhow?

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017

I had the same experience as you :). Did a replay on the game.

Does anyone know how to delete the additional profile which i created by accident?

I also notice 2 strange things from the game.
-2nd flashback is unlock but can't view as it says will release in next update?
-No way to access memory flashback for v0.2.4?

Reactions: lagartha

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I just started this and randomly named the girl Kayleigh. Imagine my surprise when I meet Kaylie right away... Time to restart!

Reactions: Namco15

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017

Too bad, but actually, it's : No and No.
You have to start a new game.
Fortunately, if you do not look for secret cards from the beginning, this game is quite short (for the moment).

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I had the same experience as you :). Did a replay on the game.

Does anyone know how to delete the additional profile which i created by accident?

I also notice 2 strange things from the game.
-2nd flashback is unlock but can't view as it says will release in next update?
-No way to access memory flashback for v0.2.4?
- Yes (Look the post above (#826).
- Not for the moment. Perhaps in a next update.
- The same for me

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
You can only spy Elizabeth right after you kill her friend. You kill her, and use the spy option on the door. If you Kill her and talk to her, you will not be able to spy her on this version (probably a bug).
To spy the girls on the house, you can only do that on the morning, using the Spy option on their room (even if they are on the living room/kitchen, it will work).

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
You have to choose "1 - Look around the city" to find the backpack, food and some secret cards..

If you don't have lots of food, the best is :
"2 - Search ..." for food and several times "1 - Look ..." until you need to go back home
Here a full save. But, seems like we can't see Claire's flashback on this version.

Mortarion

Suicide is never the answer.
Donor
Oct 22, 2017
21 food for a one time use machete? thats a little bit lame ...

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
21 food for a one time use machete? thats a little bit lame ...
The machete breaking is random. I could use mine a few times before it broke on first game. On another game the club from the cinema broke after first use.

Reactions: lagartha

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
How the hell did you get it to level 7, I did the exact same thing and it's only level 2.

Taking the sister to the pictures and kissing her seems to be how to get it to level 7. I just kept going to the pictures and the way to take her to the pictures seems to be to try and tongue kiss her in the living room (in front of the other woman whose got some weird thing for the main character and knows way more than she is letting on...) I'm loving the game but it jumps around a bit...

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Super the game crashes 30 seconds after the intro each time in the same place
Possibly more to do with your video card driver than the game. I'm on a shitty old card and it's fine as far as crashes go. Good luck, can be a pain to troubleshoot...

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
finally got my bike :) but im stuck at 13/14 pictures,the one i am missing is the one in front of the cinema - i think after the "date" its not obtainable :/
and where a the other memorys?can only watch the first one
Dates obtained by randomly kissing your flatmate in the living room. Sometimes it doesn't take you to the cinema and sometimes it does.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes