EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CoverPhotolms.jpg

Overview:
The game takes place in a world where you are the last man alive. The city is filled with beautiful girls that has their own distinct storyline. You are free to explore different locations in the city and pursue whichever girls you find attractive. Each girl is crafted with care to make them beautiful, and yet realistic. They also have their own personality and character arc. You will need to carefully choose your decisions on your quest of lust, survival and maybe even love.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-08
Release Date: 2020-04-06
Developer: EndlessTaboo -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English
Other Games: FAP Edition - Xmas Special

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

How to Run on Older or Slower Windows Systems:

DOWNLOAD
WIN: - - - -
MAC: - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough
Thanks to arteau for the link.

Preview#01.jpg Preview#02.jpg Preview#03.jpg Preview#04.jpg Preview#05.jpg Preview#06.jpg Preview#07.jpg Preview#08.jpg Preview#09.jpg Preview#10.jpg Preview#11.jpg Preview#12.jpg Preview#13.jpg Preview#14.jpg Preview#15.jpg Preview#16.jpg Preview#17.jpg Preview#18.jpg Preview#19.jpg Preview#20.jpg Preview#21.jpg Preview#22.jpg Preview#23.jpg Preview#24.jpg Preview#25.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Hmm a .1 version but a dating sim. I might try this to see if whatever mechanics are in place are any good.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Fuck it, I like dating sims, I'll give it a go and see how much sexy time is in it! For those wondering how I'm developing a game when I post/play so much, I'm rendering right now, don't worry about me! My PC is mad at me tho, it doesn't like that I like to do shit while rendering... x'Dx'D:coldsweat:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Isn't this name already taken? I mean its not a horrible name but kind of generic one of those makes you cringe if you ever want to google for some info about it, as you will get 500k hits for the title even with game or hell patreon attached. I means isn't there another adult game with the same name? Not sure if it has a patreon or not though..

But for reals though there is few like that I hate because you can't google for info or anything with out pulling your hair out. At least this has links though worse when I find it on other sights that have those fishy download links they won't link that info they want their like .02 cents a click on the download links so don't want you knowing how to find it yourself.

Reactions: Carnagie and fz

lordukk

May 21, 2017
Fuck it, I like dating sims, I'll give it a go and see how much sexy time is in it! For those wondering how I'm developing a game when I post/play so much, I'm rendering right now, don't worry about me! My PC is mad at me tho, it doesn't like that I like to do shit while rendering... x'Dx'D:coldsweat:
what's your game called ?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Good to see you're not all work and no play, I should revisit your game some time. Took a break for it to develope a bit since last I checked you had to reset from the beginning each update...and given the projected length....well I thought it best to wait. I've been seeing it pop up on the updates, so way to go on being consistant. But I digress back to this game.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is this a re-vision of the other Last Man Standing on this site? Well I guess I'll see soon enough. If so, looks tons better to me.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Isn't this name already taken? I mean its not a horrible name but kind of generic one of those makes you cringe if you ever want to google for some info about it, as you will get 500k hits for the title even with game or hell patreon attached. I means isn't there another adult game with the same name? Not sure if it has a patreon or not though..

But for reals though there is few like that I hate because you can't google for info or anything with out pulling your hair out. At least this has links though worse when I find it on other sights that have those fishy download links they won't link that info they want their like .02 cents a click on the download links so don't want you knowing how to find it yourself.
Lust Man Standing...

I found the wordplay rather original and humorous.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Three things:
  • If your default is a slow-ass text display, give us the option to speed it up. Trying to click-complete the text in the hospital room skips past dialog.
  • Doctor Kaylie M.D...Are you shitting me? "I think you can catch the virus through the air." Somebody bite her before she's board certified.
  • I'll put this as delicately as possible - the music does not fit the genre.
Aside from that, I like the premise of a zombie game built with Unity, with good models, completely different environments, a functional map and some mystery to the plot. The problems with the game are completely simple to fix, so this might be one to keep an eye on.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Three things:
  • If your default is a slow-ass text display, give us the option to speed it up. Trying to click-complete the text in the hospital room skips past dialog.
  • Doctor Kaylie M.D...Are you shitting me? "I think you can catch the virus through the air." Somebody bite her before she's board certified.
  • I'll put this as delicately as possible - the music does not fit the genre.
Aside from that, I like the premise of a zombie game built with Unity, with good models, completely different environments, a functional map and some mystery to the plot. The problems with the game are completely simple to fix, so this might be one to keep an eye on.
I like the music, it gives you a light hearted tone instead of wallowing in the darkness of the apocolypse. But to each his own, I'm all for the creator presenting options. Definitely not outright replacing what's there.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there a way to progress relationship once you get past the first night? No matter how much I hug or try to get to know them, Kaylie and my childhood friend stay at 4 & 6 relationship. I realize the answer is most likely no since this is a first release. I just thought I'd check. Also interested to know if there's a way past the school zombie.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

juhan13

Jan 7, 2018
何を言っているんだ、お前は!英語で話しなさい!これじゃ意味が分からないぞ!
Hi, I apologize for not speaking English.
I would like to know if there is something to do in the game because until now everything is closed and the dialogue is always the same, the only thing I can do is look for food and gather some article google translate ;)

Reactions: MRBECOOL
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes