Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Another one of those games that wants to do things on my computer that I don't allow... The exe file was doing some suspicious things without actually loading up the game, so I had to terminate it's process... I attempted this several times with the same thing happening... So alas, I will not be trying this one out... Sorry...

Perhaps if they remove those activities from the process, then I'll give it another go... But I'm not risking my computers health, over a game...

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Another one of those games that wants to do things on my computer that I don't allow... The exe file was doing some suspicious things without actually loading up the game, so I had to terminate it's process... I attempted this several times with the same thing happening... So alas, I will not be trying this one out... Sorry...

Perhaps if they remove those activities from the process, then I'll give it another go... But I'm not risking my computers health, over a game...
Theres nothing suspicious about the game dude i played for around 30mins+ and my pc is a freaking fortress would catch it if there was any kind of threat

Reactions: fz and DavidTurner

lsf56773

Dec 14, 2017
Mac: Regardless of the source (Mega, Nopy, etc), I'm getting this message:
The application “Lust Man Standing.app” can’t be opened.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Theres nothing suspicious about the game dude i played for around 30mins+ and my pc is a freaking fortress would catch it if there was any kind of threat
Guess you had a better experience with it than I did... Have fun...

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Who are you?
Your Father. x'Dx'D:evilsmile:

Anyway, I finally got around to trying it out, I like it. Not much content, that I found at least, but the renders are nice as is the interface. Only things I've seen so far is finding socks, a condom, and randomly finding a bike when searching the city. There is somebody trapped at the university but I couldn't find a weapon to kill the zombie. Oh, yeah, the apparent obligatory fapping on sleeping chicks at night scene. Good start, I think this will be a good game and excited for more content. I'll keep an eye on this one. PC was not happy that it was Unity and I'm rendering tho... heh.

Unknownforce4321

Jan 14, 2018
not much in the game yet but one thing that no one less seemed to mention if you search the city(the 5% option) you can get a random chance to find a bike that lowers your travel costs and besides some condoms a wine bottle and a flash light havent found anything to fight the bitter with. So could be fun once more content is added.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Eldrick

Jan 2, 2018
The first impression is really good, the interface is easy to use and you don't need one hour to know what to do.
the models are pretty nice and the little animation surprises me the first time I saw the girls move but it was a good surprise.

Since it's the V0,01 we only have the skeleton of what could become a really good game.

The cherry on top will be to find some family members( sister older and younger, mother, etc...) somewhere in the city since it's a zombie invasion and you can have some touching reunion.

In the end, I hope this game got much love and the author got many patreon.

Reactions: fz

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Hi everyone! I just want to drop by and say thank you for playing my game.
I think the main concern is the lack of lewd content. In episode 1, I wanted to first introduce the world and the game mechanics. It's important for me to capture the details of the surrounding environment instead of jumping to mindless sex. As for episode 2, I'm working on a lot more naughty stuff, so expect to see a lot more of that in late February.
I read all your messages and feedback. I'll try to incorporate your ideas for future updates, so please share your opinions and criticisms.

Thank you,
EndlessTaboo

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017

Thank you for all your feedback and support
I just want to say that I'm quite surprised that so many people played my game already. Before yesterday, I didn't even talk about this game to anyone, so it feels good to talk about my game for the first time.
I received a lot of feedback, mostly positive, but also a few criticisms, which I take very seriously. For the upcoming update, I'll be focusing much more on the naughty aspect of the game, so expect more lewd contents with different characters.

I appreciate all your messages. If you have any ideas or things you'd like to see in the game, please let me know in the comment section. You can also post it on our .

Jan 15, 2018
I like it but tis a shame you can only fap on Kaylie whether you clean it or not doesn't matter
Doesn't seem to be a weapon for the University event
gripes
despite using 35% of stamina you can only search once
Under Construction Areas consume stamina
There's no announcement that the content is finished once you reach the endless loop, I had an inkling of a feeling but i spent 1 too many in-game days not knowing.

Reactions: Detective Ward

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not a lot of content but the girls are hot looking. Managed to find a flash light a couple pairs of socks a condom and some panties. Hopefully you'll be able to start to increase their relationship points next update.

@

A DEV can easily put in a patch for a game that is released off of that site over there.

Aug 16, 2017
so we all hit the same wall with the biter then :D
found the flashlight (I very nearly typed 'where' and spoiled the whole damn search) socks and condoms.
have not found the bike yet but as someone mentioned before, the loss of stamina seems excessive considering the amount supposedly needed to search.

game mechanics seem solid enough, the girls are not overtly disproportionate in body shaping and don't look like the multitude of copies we normally see here. keeps it pleasant on the eyes.

the whole incest thing is a take it or leave it for me as it doesn't seem like the game needs it to make a difference.as long as there is some cute butts I'm all good :D
the whole thing does have that 'last man' smell about it but, last man is a bit of a mess and this looks much more user friendly. tbh its bloody good for a first offering compared to many many others ive tried. something to look forward to :)

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
i doubt that, with the patreon police up and about
Patreon just doesn't want people advertising, posting, or otherwise promoting incest as an aspect of their game. Mine still has incest in it, it's a focal point of the game, and patreon hasn't said shit to me. I also only have like 11 patrons so that could be why. x'D:':)coldsweat:

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes