Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Flashlight in the bathroom but there... I also have yet to find the binoculars. Pretty difficult to spot some of these

EDIT: found flashlight on rim of bath and i have ot find dark windowed van for binocs..

Nov 27, 2017
:sneaky:
Don't say that I never helped. This is the window's link. I won't give out the others and because I'd like to see other's contribute as well. Don't just be a lurker.

Also, I'm listening to it, while I'm downloading the update. ^^

P.S. The next part of the story, which you can only really trigger after visiting the zombie girl, is to search around the city, until you discover an ambush.

Last edited:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Can't wait to play the new version when I get home tonight!!

My only disappointment was when I went over to Patreon to have a look & perhaps become a patron - but the dev only has $1, $10 or $20 - no $5 tiers... :(:(:(

p.s. I only like $5 tiers - it about my limit when I'm such a tight arse with money!! Hahaha!

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
So I'm stuck on the "spy on your sister, kaylie and elizabeth" objective, what am I missing, friends?

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
So nevermind my last post, I found out what I was supposed to do eventually.

This is what I managed to do with the latest update, but I'm still missing a couple of things. Don't hit the spoiler button if you want to discover it by yourself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
doesnt work for me

kaylie never confronts me and the elevator wont come down again
buggy mess i assume:/

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes