walls77

Aug 29, 2017
tried this as well, but after 13 days in which i never encountered the event again i gave up
Did you start the Lucia chain by checking her out the first time with binoculars from your bedroom, then asking Kaylie about it? These actions were available in the previous version

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
This face again? I hate this model..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw
Compressed full CG, 202 MB (pictures only) reduced from 2.35 GB, converted to .jpg from .png so no more transparent background and 80% quality.

Audio files and video files are included too... total 296 mb.

The sample above it's not included.. not as a movie file or gif at least..

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Personally love that model...

Your signature of Elena and Christina is this where the latest updates are i mean what they will do for Mark ?

This face again? I hate this model..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw
Compressed full CG, 202 MB (pictures only) reduced from 2.35 GB, converted to .jpg from .png so no more transparent background and 80% quality.

Audio files and video files are included too... total 296 mb.

The sample above it's not included.. not as a movie file or gif at least..

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Personally love that model...

Your signature of Elena and Christina is this where the latest updates are i mean what they will do for Mark ?
We all have our tastes, indeed.
Yeah, it s from the last update.

crystygolf5

Aug 31, 2017
Anybody know where i can put save ( where is located ( partition C ????)

???? and please give me a last save please thank you

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Get the flashlight in MC bathroom, then you get sent on a mission where you can view inside a van. Use the flashlight there. Otherwise go to 1st page of this topic and do a search for binoculars. You'll get many answers...

Anyone knows how to get the binoculars

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15
May 19, 2017
Don't say that I never helped. This is the window's link. I won't give out the others and because I'd like to see other's contribute as well. Don't just be a lurker.

Also, I'm listening to it, while I'm downloading the update. ^^

P.S. The next part of the story, which you can only really trigger after visiting the zombie girl, is to search around the city, until you discover an ambush.
Thanks, you're my (and the community's) hero from now on! If you come near Amherst, Nova Scotia i can offer you a handshake. :sneaky:

Reactions: Namco15
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes