ArmyPilot

Feb 22, 2019
I've got love/hate for this game. Love the renders and story line, hate how RNJebus can screw up latter achievements. I have started new games about 10 time trying to get all the achievements and look at the next Episode and BAM! X next to one of them already.
Come on Dev. If you have to do stuff "in order" to unlock achievements, fix it so the game doesn't intentionally screw up latter achievements. If you have to play a game, while following a guide, it's not much of a game. It's more Ikea furniture and we all know how frustrating that is.

ETA In about 15 total games I have never got into the library. Great methodology Dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: Small tits are best

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
I've got love/hate for this game. Love the renders and story line, hate how RNJebus can screw up latter achievements. I have started new games about 10 time trying to get all the achievements and look at the next Episode and BAM! X next to one of them already.
Come on Dev. If you have to do stuff "in order" to unlock achievements, fix it so the game doesn't intentionally screw up latter achievements. If you have to play a game, while following a guide, it's not much of a game. It's more Ikea furniture and we all know how frustrating that is.

ETA In about 15 total games I have never got into the library. Great methodology Dev.
Did you kill the zombie downstairs then search it for the key as that's where I found it first time

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys can anyone tell me or better yet show me where the hell the flashlight is in bathroom i looked for 25 min cant find it
Please help

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Thank you all for the help finaly found the dam flashlight the green dot wasent on the bottom like walkthrouth says it was allmost at top of right for me but thank you all for the help

Reactions: Datawungui

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Am over 100 days into this and can’t seem to acquire the spices. Spent a lot of time wandering streets etc. Do you get these while expending 35% energy looking for food, or while trying various store fronts?
I got mine by searching for food at restarants and the market

Darken1979

Jul 20, 2019
So how do you cheat during the poker game I never get the option to do so, tried clicking on the cards on the table with the sneak icon and tried clicking on the deck in invevtory but nothing seems to work.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
So how do you cheat during the poker game I never get the option to do so, tried clicking on the cards on the table with the sneak icon and tried clicking on the deck in invevtory but nothing seems to work.
You need level 2 Sneak, and when your character is stripped naked, open your inventory, click on your socks, and click your feet.

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
OK you only cheat when you have taken the last piece of clothing off, and he says I should of put more clothes on, at that point open inventory take the socks and click on your feet.

Also don't forget the achievement when both the girls are naked look under table and use flashlight to look at the girls pussys

Red469

May 18, 2018
Flashlight is in your bathroom, on the rim of the bathtub.
Hmm are there any pre requisites before you can take it cuz I am unable to pick up anything thats a flashlight...
Is anyone else having problems finding the Flashlight?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes