markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
other than the picture hidden in the Library...is there anything to do in there? the picture is all I found there and there is no new talk with Elizabeth and I still need haunted by her past or w/e its called.

I was doing it wrong...I was talking to her in the apartment instead of finding her in the library.........like the walkthrough said :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
why use cheatEngine when you can edit save game with
save location: C:\Users\YourAwesomePCName\AppData\LocalLow\EndlessTaboo\Lust Man Standing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what values do you look for and change?

Are the instructions to use Cheat Engine and what to look for ...
View attachment 277805
do you have a link to this software? I food

Got the update to work, thanks for the fixes.

Delilah animation was fun.
how sis u get this?

Where did you found them ?
where did u get them?

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
my game went nuts - shows 20 pics found out of 18 and only 15 are available
also date at cinema got corrupted
hoped for a full save to spare me the reply / grind
thanks

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Good news from Dev 4.1:

First of all, I just want to say thank you to all my patrons for participating in the last week. It helps me understand what you're looking for, so I'll definitely do more polls in the future. It seems like the large majority of you want to see more of your roommate, so that's exactly what I'll give you in the next update.
I've been working on some of the new contents for a few weeks now. I'm trying to give you more options when it comes to how you interact with the world and its people. As a start, you'll be able to use different items on your Roommate, Kaylie and Lucia. These are all animated scenes, which is why they took so long to do.
There will also be new events with Kaylie and your roommate. I don't want to spoil too much, but I'm sure you'll like it, so keep an eye out for sneak peeks.
Some of the existing events with your Roommate, Kaylie and other characters are random. Many people on online forums have made me realize my design mistake. It's confusing and not fun to make people grind for new contents. I'll be making changes in those areas, but don't worry, this game will not become a grind fest.
I have plans for some minor contents for the other characters as well, but I want to release the update in the last week of June, so these might be pushed to the next update following this one.
Thank you my patrons for all your support. I feel like I'm not working on this project by myself, but it's something we've built together. It really motivates me to work even harder and give you a better game. Please do let me know what you don't like about the game. Even though it hurts to hear it, I can take the criticism. It's the only way I can improve. Anyways, back to work, still so much to do...​

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Here's just v0.4.0.2. No new contents!
Just updated the UI to make it look better. Inventory items now glow when selected.
Also added buttons to control animation speed when you use the flashlight on Kaylie.
I've also hidden some new pictures in the files. The pictures are a bit compressed so they won't look the best, but might be worth your time to dig a little haha
Oh and no more grinding

Windows:
Linux:

Last edited:

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Here's just v0.4.0.2. No new contents!
Just updated the UI to make it look better. Inventory items now glow when selected.
Also added buttons to control animation speed when you use the flashlight on Kaylie.
I've also hidden some new pictures in the files. The pictures are a bit compressed so they won't look the best, but might be worth your time to dig a little haha
Oh and no more grinding

Windows:
Linux:
Awesome! So nice to see this game back on track after all. But does that mean there will be no new content this month?

Avraker

Jul 19, 2017
How do you peek on them before they they clothed? I try when I wake up and when I go to bed, non of them work.(sneak action)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
How do you peek on them before they they clothed? I try when I wake up and when I go to bed, non of them work.(sneak action)
You wake up, leave the room and use the skill on their door. If you go to the living room you can do it anymore, it has to be the first action you do.

Reactions: Namco15

Avraker

Jul 19, 2017
You wake up, leave the room and use the skill on their door. If you go to the living room you can do it anymore, it has to be the first action you do.
That's what I've been trying. Then it is bugged I guess.
I walk out of my room and use sneak on their door. Nothing happens, other than it says they are already dressed.

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
That's what I've been trying. Then it is bugged I guess.
I walk out of my room and use sneak on their door. Nothing happens, other than it says they are already dressed.
if your still lvl 1 sneak keep doing it on the one in campus I think to build it up to lvl 2

likeaboss

Feb 25, 2018
Well I did promise an update at the end of the month, so I'll do my best.
Been working till 3 every day, so I can't wait to take a couple days off after the update haha
Anyways, still so much left to do, here's a sneak peek.
View attachment 328905
Cool looking forward to it!I'm going to patreon to you now.by the way are there going to be more foot fetish content?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes