RPGM Lust Mark [Game Development Thread]

Skollrage

May 31, 2017
Hey guys, I'm developing a game hentai like with a NTR premise of a milfy maried woman. It's my first game so I decided to make on RPG MAKER MV.

The plot of the story is basically a a stuck-up woman living in our days that irritate a witch. So this witch spells a curse of a lust on her, and the game will develop around that.

I've made some sketches and artworks for the game, and the logo of course. Here's what I did:
LOGOTIPO.png
This is the idea of a LOGO for the game

ESBOÇO KAREN postagem.png
This is the character sheet of the main character

03 KAREN FALAS vestes padrão SEM RENDER.png 01 KAREN FALAS pose nua SEM RENDER.png 02 KAREN FALAS pose nua bikini brand SEM RENDER.png
Here we have the IMG that will appear on talking cutscenes of the Main Character

IDEIA PRA CENA 01.png IDEIA PRA CENA 03.png
And this is some cutscene ideas

I want to make a demo of the game so I've been working on the first map for the game. I have a twitter where I am posting my progress as well . Hope you enjoy my idea and I'll show the map of the game here soon soon.

Skollrage

May 31, 2017
I've made the art of the first cutscene. here's some process... (for some reason I cant upload the rendered images, so I uploaded on
CENA RANDOM PERVERT sem render.png

This scene will occur after she gets the lust curse. This lust curse will be represented by a "lust mark" on the belly of the protagonist. This mark will makes she more receptfull to sexual interactions, and it's a evolutionary mark, so when the mark evolves, the scenes become more intense.
This is what I have for today! Soon more info on this thread about the demo of the game.

Reactions: Jimthesim