Unreal Engine - Lust n Farm [v2.2] [Bewolftreize]

1. 2.00 star(s)

sgb3

There is an excessive amount of grind and clicking around the map for very little payoff. Having to go through the same conversations over and over is not interesting gameplay, and there are no mini-games to break this up or make the grinding a little more fun. Also some NPCs are only in their required location to make progress once or twice a week, leading to more wasted time.

It just feels like a case where the dev only did playtesting with cheats on, and doesn't understand how grindy they've made things.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Kanashimi852

Have bug in it, this game is good but when I play it always say Alert have error and loop vertical is not denied. But when I delete this game and I download it still the same. Idk is my phone problem or your game have problem, kinda annoying me always disturbed me playing so I have to delete this game. Sorry for my bad english
  3. 5.00 star(s)

nrd3

Wow this game is fun to play. The grind is fine, the art and animations are worth it. The story is fine. Its honestly just fun to play the game and spend time in the world. It's a tad bit glitchy but that is to be expected.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Crevanille

Edited: as of backer build v2.2.0 (Unreal)

The game's premise and content checks off a lot of my personal fetish boxes: incest, harem, sandbox, farming, and potential.

Pros:
    - It has interactive H-scenes with a neat little 'icebreaker' stat check that helps unlock more of a scene's options too.

- The game loop, though still early in development, is fairly stable and without feeling overly grindy, though ymmv on that point.

- The worldbuilding, while deceptively simple at a glance, actually has a fair amount of thought and logic built into it and, taking into account the obligatory suspension of disbelief needed with video games more generally, has enough 'hooks' so far to keep the player engaged and interested enough to keep playing and curious enough to want more. For a first time dev and project, that right there is the hardest part, which is something I hope I can pull off.

- This is also purely subjective, and certainly works more bc of the graphical assets used, but I rather like the 'consistency' with the character designs. By that I mean, those who 'are related/family', 'look like they're related/family'.
    For a game with the fetish tags that it has, that is actually quite the plus in its favor. Doubly so when they 'act like they're related/family', which they do, at least in my own humble opinion.

- The characters feel distinct yet connected to each other in some way or another. In a harem game spread across an isolated setting like this, it makes things more interesting for me, the player, when I can unravel those relationships. Very crucial and satisfying in any game, but doubly so in a sandbox/RPG since you have more freedom in how you tackle those relationships and the order you unravel them. Great for 'making your own story' even if the plot is more or less a linear one overall.

- The dev's passion and persistence. A weird plus maybe, but one I take into account when deciding to support a game or not after the initial hook and its success/failure in keeping my interest. the game has promise and is committed to its niche.

Cons:
    - The game is VERY buggy. Patience is a must or you're just gonna waste everyone's time expecting more than you should, which just isn't really productive for anyone.
    There's a lot of reasons for this, from the dev's inexperience with the engine to their lack of a dedicated testing phase before build updates, instead heavily depending on the community to provide the bug reports.

For now, that's it.
    The game, as of public release v2.1.0 is stable, but as the game is running on Unreal and it is a first project with the engine, best to set your framerate to cap out at 60FPS . I have a mid tier PC build and the game isn't really using resources you wouldn't find in a Ren'Py or Unity game of the same type so I personally don't have any real issues running it but, again, ymmv and other players may/may not have issues so yeah.... as annoying as it is, active community input and tempered expectations are the only way to get the game in a more polished state with any sort of consistency.

Final verdict (for now)
    It's worth a try and worth keeping an eye on. Too much potential not to and fits just the right kind of niches for the right kind of degenerates.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

morgomir2327

I only rate games with potentials. This game has potentials but a lot of issues are needed to be considered if the developer wants to hear me out.

- Biggest issue is unnecessary grind. I will be honest, as soon as i noticed how few money and stats im earning (and it was first 10 mins of gameplay) i used cheats. Good games doesnt require cheats to progress smoothly.

- Repetitive events are signs of shit games. Quest: Improve your relationship. What to do? Go talk with the girl. Topic? The same lines you spoke with her yesterday. Thats utter garbage. You need more lines, topics, events to improve your relationship with someone. Give the girl vegies over and over again.

- Animations are cool but no sounds. I hate sex scenes without moaning, slapping etc.

- Theres performance issues. My game crashed more than it should considering the quality of my pc. Im assuming this could be fixed along the development. Im not cutting points on this that much.

Overall i think this game can be so much better in time. But if you dont solve issues above its gonna be a garbage tier. I assure you. For the moment my review will be poor but i have my eyes on this project.

Good luck dev.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Boweniscool

It's cute! I am just barely into it at this point so I might change my rating the further along but I felt compelled to voice my thoughts lol
    Wish wasn't out of 5 for rating as 3/5 to me looks rougher than it really is
    Rating - 65/100 Definitely a Passing Grade from me!
    +Cute story, Cute look, and I like the vibe so far
    +Animations seem good! I'm a simple boi so not the sharpest eye, but still more than good enough for me lol
    =Writing seems a little rough around the edges. I'm no writing genius but it's just some of it has Felt a bit off, and I'm sorry that idk quite how to describe it better. Though it is easy to understand so nothing has been confusing
    - My main issue? The Transitions are extremely slow! Any transition; Scene fade, text scroll, even the text fading from one line to the next! I'd swear that half the time spent is just waiting for the Text to type out, and then Fade to the next slow Text
    -Idk if it's the same as the prior thought but sometimes the Scene seems to linger for a bit too long. No one is talking, Nothing is happening, Conversation is over but there's just like 10 dead seconds before the slow Scene Transition starts
    - A lack of options in the Settings. I know nothing about making these things, or the differences between the engines or whatever But there seems to only be Music and Sound Effect options. I like it when can select what gets skipped when pressing the fast-as-fuq skip button, and the rare times that can change the Font size &/or color

Hope to see how this goes! Please don't let 3/5 stars dampen your spirit! You've got this Dev!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

baneofshah

Love the game so far hopefully the creator sees this project through I like the unique design of the game and how the plot is fresh. I wish there was sort of a guide or a quest reader because you kind of have to figure things out blindly.