UghSoAnnoying

May 26, 2024
eh?... no! I mean I tried tell you somehow but I dont know, I did edit! :unsure: (I thought you're the new or something) I'm sorry
No, no that's my fault. I apologize. first time I was here I didn't have a warm welcome so I thought you had a problem with me too- :confused:

GrizzlyBearington

Jul 30, 2021
Damn, I might hv misspoken about its creativity.
Although they can no longer create sexy Aliens / Monsters, they know damn well how to write the sex scenes.
I totally agree the new police scenes are epic, both Top and Bottom variant are super steamy.
Really want to see the poloce scene but for some reason, it just doesn't appear! I'm already not wearing anything.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Really want to see the poloce scene but for some reason, it just doesn't appear! I'm already not wearing anything.
You sure you are in the right location? It should appear fairly easy when you walk around naked.
It's on the 2nd floor of Akra, which requires you to have finished the warlord arc, then the Akra Bar owner (depending on whom you sided with) will offer you a way to the 2nd floor.

Or if you just wanna see the scene, you can use this savefile (don't mind it's very messy :p)
View attachment 1-5-LT1.save

yusu0427

Jan 29, 2023
That scene bugged out for me too. I think if you have triggered the police already in your save before this, he won't appear at all anymore. I loaded an earlier save when I first got to the 2nd floor, and walked around naked for a bit. That worked for me.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
My husbando list for this game is now Rylan, Edward and Flynn. I will never hope updates to this game don't include them
Tbh I'm still undecided, I'm just fucking the living shit out of everyone possible. Maybe Galiano due to his submissive route?

Character polls have returned, this is the new one for Akra characters:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would've been hilarious if both Egon and Elion win the poll and we get a true incest scene

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes