VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust of Pain [v0.3] [Vilkas Creative]

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
What's the point of choosing in this game? I choose not to kiss, not to do anything but the still fucks everybody lol.
Correct. The illusion of choice is something I don't tolerate. Label it a KN, let me watch and then I'll decide if I like the story. But if you ask me to provide input into the game then deny that input, I am not going to like it and 100% of the time I will let you know it. I typically default to leaving a one star review when I see something like this, but am going to slide this time as your animation are at least better than average.

But I am out. Thanks for the effort, hopefully you'll make better decisions the next time around.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
So a dead mother

A step mom and step sis

And NTR scene in the game ?

Man hard pass on this then
Why do you feel the need to announce that, I mean are we all posed to see that you hard passed it so we should to. I believe all the NTR haters are so self-conscious in there real lives away from their computer screens. It's like if they had girlfriends they'd realize that these are just characters, and these ain't real people and they don't really like or know you. The are not real. Most harem games are boring, not all ,seeing the same dude the whole game can get old. What if the story was around a couple trying to stay together after wife cheated, so early on there where a few NTR scenes. Even though the story has to have the scenes y'all would still cry.

It's like them people that think pineapple on pizza is good, we all know that's it not. But they just have to keep telling us every time pizza is brought up.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the game. Everybody has feelings while playing, unless they are cynical psicho minded
going in, so we all get to vent our feelings after the gameplay.
Talking about what you just gamed and how it made you feel is critique 101.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Why do you feel the need to announce that, I mean are we all posed to see that you hard passed it so we should to. I believe all the NTR haters are so self-conscious in there real lives away from their computer screens. It's like if they had girlfriends they'd realize that these are just characters, and these ain't real people and they don't really like or know you. The are not real. Most harem games are boring, not all ,seeing the same dude the whole game can get old. What if the story was around a couple trying to stay together after wife cheated, so early on there where a few NTR scenes. Even though the story has to have the scenes y'all would still cry.

It's like them people that think pineapple on pizza is good, we all know that's it not. But they just have to keep telling us every time pizza is brought up.
So you complain about that guy writing a few words about his opinion on the game, and in practically the same breath as you lambasting him for that, you do the same thing at 10x the length?

I'm glad he left his opinion. When a game dev does things like include NTR, completely ignore your game choices when you try to avoid characters you don't want to interact with sexually, and forces step-cest instead of real incest, with no patch available, etc... it means that most people probably aren't going to like the game much and might just save their time by seeing the bad reviews before they download it and play through it (and then get pissed off that the game pisses all over their choices and desires etc.)

Sure some people might still like it, but for the rest they probably appreciate the heads up.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Apparently future tag doesn't include netorare, but it will have netorare? What type of sly shit is this? Plus a harem in future? Huh?

Reactions: Nospamwss

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lust of Pain [v0.2] [Vilkas Creative]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 256 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
So you complain about that guy writing a few words about his opinion on the game, and in practically the same breath as you lambasting him for that, you do the same thing at 10x the length?

I'm glad he left his opinion. When a game dev does things like include NTR, completely ignore your game choices when you try to avoid characters you don't want to interact with sexually, and forces step-cest instead of real incest, with no patch available, etc... it means that most people probably aren't going to like the game much and might just save their time by seeing the bad reviews before they download it and play through it (and then get pissed off that the game pisses all over their choices and desires etc.)

Sure some people might still like it, but for the rest they probably appreciate the heads up.
I understand people get a connection with the characters in these things, I do to. I myself have complained about some NTR games, when they make the husband weak and when they make him act like a little gitty schoolgirl whenever his wife bangs someone. Sure you know the games I'm talking about. But to just post a reply to say "NTR no I don't play like that" is ridiculous. It's not like he played the game and found out when it happened. From what I understand it's one scene and its not even happened just. Still some folks on here whining like there's mom's getting pimped out on the corner.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I understand people get a connection with the characters in these things, I do to. I myself have complained about some NTR games, when they make the husband weak and when they make him act like a little gitty schoolgirl whenever his wife bangs someone. Sure you know the games I'm talking about. But to just post a reply to say "NTR no I don't play like that" is ridiculous. It's not like he played the game and found out when it happened. From what I understand it's one scene and its not even happened just. Still some folks on here whining like there's mom's getting pimped out on the corner.
Actually most people play games for fun and enjoyment but if any game contains shit you don't like it's neither fun or enjoyable.
So why play it and I agree with their choice.

And actually they didn't whine there was no whining they just stated for the Dev's and anyone else's benifit what about this game they don't like and why they wasn't gonna play it.

The only whining I see is you just because someone dares to not like what you like.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
May 27, 2023
There's a new rewoked game version available.
Havn't had time to check it so far, but I assume this Mod version is NOT compatible to it!

Edit: made now a new Mod for the reworked game, available HERE

Mod for the game BEFORE the rework:

Quick Mod with WT recommendations, gallery unlock and some more game settings.
Mod functions:
- walkthrough
- gallery unlock
- renaming of the MC
- some more game settings/options

- named saves
- shortcut key to activate the Mod menu ("Shift" + "k")

As usual most of the functions are optional and can be turned on/off
April 25, 2023:
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.3

Download Mod v0.3 (~5MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3 (~300MB)
-

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
LustOfPain_01.jpg LustOfPain_02.jpg LustOfPain_03.jpg LustOfPain_04.jpg

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes