Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
71bp1_Bzce_ZL._SL1000.png

Overview:
In a small apartment complex… The sort that might exist anywhere… Our protagonist is a grocery deliveryman whose polite demeanor and pleasant smile have made him a bit of celebrity around the complex. But his smile is not as innocent as it seems… for this deliveryman has an ulterior motive–sampling some of these finely-aged apartment wives! Kaori, who positively overflows with mature sexuality. Ryoko, who while plain to look at, is possessed of a hidden lust bubbling underneath the surface. And Mayumi, a woman still nursing her newborn child, with enough of a chest to make our hero weak. Their husbands can no longer satisfy them, so now it’s up to you!

Title: Danchizuma ~Otoko to, Shimakuru, Onna-tachi~
Original Title: 男痴妻~オトコト、シマクル、オンナタチ~
Length: Very short (< 2 hours)
Year: Japan 2011-11-04, English Version 2017-11-10
Developer/Publisher: Ume Soft / MangaGamer
VNDB:
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censorship: No
Version: final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:
- - - -

20171030154633.jpg 20171030154638.jpg 20171030154642.jpg

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Here is a link where you can download it, if you are curious and bored like I was.

Reactions: malevulo

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Those are the nipples of a pregnant woman so you could add lactation to the tags...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Those are the nipples of a pregnant woman so you could add lactation to the tags...
Probably you're right, but sadly there's no "pregnant" tag whatsoever in the game :FeelsBadMan:
..unless it's mentioned only slighly in the game within the dialogue/sex scenes, and I hope so :FeelsBadMan:

Also... you can name your own MC?! I didn't read that. This is gonna be fun.

EDIT: Oh, probably that woman in the cover of the game it's Mayumi, since in the description says that her son/daughter it's just born. Shame. I wanted to impregnate her myself :FeelsBadMan:

Last edited:

falcon93

Sep 2, 2017
This is an excellent fapping material... Both the art and the voice acting is fantastic.
I'd really love some branching in the plot... some effect on my decisions - beyond the obvious cases of "choose where to cum" - and a longer story...

Good one...

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
U

User_32285

Netori is said "NTR" as well isnt it ? I tried to be funny but oh well
Yah Netori is also NTR, NTR is a much wider "umbrella" than most people realize.
I like both sides of the coin as it where.

It might be good idea to include emoticons to give a general sense of the "mood" of a post

Ok lets play, first Target Mayumi, heheheh (old creepy man's laugh).

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Here is a link where you can download it, if you are curious and bored like I was.

that site doesnt seem to have any tags do you know which ones have like shota or mind control stuff?

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Now this is more like it. Been a long while that a full production with harem came out; the artwork seems pretty good. While the main character seems like an asshole, at least it's not regular ntr.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
that site doesnt seem to have any tags do you know which ones have like shota or mind control stuff?
Huh. They used to tag all the games, but looks like they stopped at some point. Anyway, here is a link for the shota games that they have tagged:

Couldn't find one for mind control, sorry. Hypnosis Collective has a database that's pretty easy to find, if you don't mind playing RAGS games. I tried linking it but couldn't because you need to be a member. It's a quick and easy thing to sign up though, as far as I remember.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Huh. They used to tag all the games, but looks like they stopped at some point. Anyway, here is a link for the shota games that they have tagged:

Couldn't find one for mind control, sorry. Hypnosis Collective has a database that's pretty easy to find, if you don't mind playing RAGS games. I tried linking it but couldn't because you need to be a member. It's a quick and easy thing to sign up though, as far as I remember.
thx

Oct 30, 2017
I never play similar game like this except Step Mother Sin (long time ago) or more often watching 2D Hentai or Read Hentai Manga . because i dont know how much about game 2D (Milf Category)

after seeing Image i think i'll gonna try this one

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes