HTML Completed Lust Quest: Ice [v0.9c] [Karma Legends]

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
LustQuestBanner6.png

Overview:
Lust Quest is a Lewd Questing and Party Building game series where you play a novice adventurer taking odd jobs and getting in over your head.

Set in a land with loose morals and high sexual tension, EXPLORE a planet populated by many anthropomorphic characters and monsters!
FLIRT with your opponents, click on them and try to raise their HP (Horny points) before they do the same to you!
There are multiple endings depending on what characters you beat the game with, so feel free to come back after beating it once to get a new ending!​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-01
Release Date: 2019-06-27
Developer: Karma Legends - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All:
- - - -
Play Online:

01.png 02.png 428.png 601.png 602.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Can't run in Chrome either and the game is rather lack luster with only a few scenes, most descriptions are trying to have a joke take on someone taking advantage of you.

nunchak06

Oct 22, 2017
it's been 30 minutes since I've downloaded this game, I have downloaded unity webgl player and internet explorer 11. nothing seems to work even in the online version (on newgrounds).
can somebody give me some advices pls. I really don't know what to do...

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
it's been 30 minutes since I've downloaded this game, I have downloaded unity webgl player and internet explorer 11. nothing seems to work even in the online version (on newgrounds).
can somebody give me some advices pls. I really don't know what to do...
I had the same problem. I had to play it online when trying to find out what this abomination is, since the offline version only seems to work for some people.
Play it: or
If you get an error message online. Post it here.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Mega link is dead.
My account was terminated for some reason. A dev probably reported me for uploading their game. I would have taken it down had they messaged me but apparently they wanted to be a real partypooper

Last edited:

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
What do you have against furries, though?
It's creepy to me

To me, it's as if people would adopt clown personas and sexualise them. Running around, honking and sprinkling water at eachother, while performing various sexual acts. Pulling infinite handkerchiefs out of their urethra.

I don't mind uploading it for you though.

Last edited:

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
It's creepy to me

To me, it's as if people would adopt clown personas and sexualise them. Running around, honking and sprinkling water at eachother, while performing various sexual acts. Pulling infinite handkerchiefs out of their urethra.

I don't mind uploading it for you though.
Uh...that's..not what it's about? People do not run around irl and bark like dogs and act like animals. That sounds like something an 8channer would tell you.

No, seriously, who told you furries do any of that? Did you see that for yourself, or did you take that from youtube videos and hearsay?

Last edited:

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Uh...that's..not what it's about? People do not run around irl and bark like dogs and act like animals. That sounds like something an 8channer would tell you.

No, seriously, who told you furries do any of that? Did you see that for yourself, or did you take that from youtube videos and hearsay?
This is not the place to try and dispel misinformation about furries.

We're a game forum, please keep it about the game. Thanks