VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust Selection [Ep. 2] [Select GameWorks]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Why is it marked abondoned if the devs are already working one ep3 wouldn't that indicate some work is still going on?
Has there been news recently? if not it's been quiet way to long about/around this game. Even on Steam Discussions I haven't seen anything recently.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Why is it marked abondoned if the devs are already working one ep3 wouldn't that indicate some work is still going on?
here your latest news about this game(i've highlighted the date):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I remember that a game for being tagged abandoned must be without release or news about it for at least 3 months(unless the rule changed) and it's at least 4 months and 13 days since this news u.u

am i wrong?

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Seeing its also on Steam I wonder if Devs get penalties or something like that if Development and or Communication has been quiet or stalling to long.

Such shame either way :(

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
RIP

at least this thread already has the abandoned-tag XD
True, does suck that it went this way. Also probably how he started the game, Release it on steam and or than patreon!? Could be wrong about this.
He could have done Patreon 1st for a time being get people invested like that and develope the game, like most do.

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Aw, damn. I really liked the game. Well, at least this creator is up front about ending his patreon campaign instead of deceiving others by pretending a release is just around the corner.
What did he actually say? Don't see any info on that.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Nothing. He just ended his patreon campaign, which means he's dropped all his paying patrons and not accepting new ones. A lot of creators let their accounts languish as they go into hiatus and finally abandon their projects, or worse, they maintain a ruse that they're working on their project while they aren't.

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
So thats what you meant, still killing it all without a word still annoying. Would have been nice to somehow know why and what not. And or if eventually returning.

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Thought the Patreon was active again or at least for a short while maybe, some time ago.

Did find one of the Artists Artstation Page.

See if there was a Clue if something was still up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melkai

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Shame, this one had a lot of potential and interesting story and characters. Obviously, the art was very special too. Hope the devs find it in them to start another project and learned from their original development of this game.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes