• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Lust Theory [S3 E3] [Inceton Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Ruykiru

Honestly this is just quick fap content and it isn't even good at that. If you are looking for good characters and an interesting story that accompany the plot then look elsewhere. Season 1 at least had some potential, but season 2 is just a clusterfuck.

I think I can only point out 2 good things but they have flaws too:

- The game has a million renders and animations.

- The writing is great until a certain point.

The problem with the 1st one is that it robs development time from other things that the game is lacking. The problem with the 2nd one is that it gets so boring in Season 2, when the game starts to become a constant orgy with a bajillion scenes. None of those advance the plot and are just mindless sex and it becomes an amusing situation where there's not enough words in the english dictionary to describe what's going on without repeating stuff all the time.

For the bad things, well there's the quality drop of the writing that I mentioned but there's also way more.

- The story just straight up sucks. Season 2 ending is so predictable that you could guess it the first time something weird happens in Season 1. The game doesn't really explore the concept of the time loop for anything other than sex, which just kills the flow of the story after a few hours.

- It's great to have so many animations but there's a severe lack of sound effects, even Season 1 which is voiced doesn't have them. I think some dev time could have gone to the sound instead of making the same dick into mouth animation 100 times or a trillion different angles and secret renders for each scene. Music is just missing, there's like 2 songs.

- Characters have the depth of a puddle, they quickly become mindless sluts and it's clear that some received more attention than others. The cast also grew too much.

- The character models, just wtf. There's such a big difference between them, there's a few with really ugly skin tones and textures. It's like someone took a few models from a nice looking game but also took others from a bunch of random bad looking daz3d games. The main ones don't even look like a family.

I'm giving it 2 stars cause all of the above. It would be 3 or maybe 4 stars if Season 2 wasn't a thing. The concept had at least some potential in Season 1 and the sandbox gameplay was honestly done properly for a game that involves so much repetition just because of the premise of the story. The million animations are a huge plus but I don't think that can carry the game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

wolves9207

A nihilist's dream. if the day always repeats, then actions have no consequences. so the main character acting selfishly and manipulating others makes no difference. instead of trying to figure out what is happening or why the main character just tries to have sex with everyone he meets. some of the unintended consequences or this pursuit are amusing, but it doesn't excuse the lack of basic moral decency. also because of the repetition inherent in the premise, the game was tedious even following the in game hint system. not my cup of tea. the animalistic id rationale makes sense because the dev is the same one behind summer with mia where you coerce your sister into having sex with you, so i don't really expect much. the characters and renders look nice enough though. oh yeah, the internal logic slightly breaks from day one to day two. once the day progresses, the main character should panic and reassess his actions. instead he proceeds doing the same thing, which is hard to justify if everything he thought didn't matter suddenly has consequences. jury is still out on the time pausing power, it's a little odd, though maybe it will end up making sense, too early to tell.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

PinkTurnsBlue

Very much wanted to like this game but it's just not for me. Can't seem to get over the sandbox groundhog day from hell. It's ridiculous, tedious and boring.
    The MC acts like a total knob and there is nothing to be done about it.
    Again the concept with the red button feels incredibly underwhelming.
    The girls and animations look good, the reason why I gave it a couple tries. No more though.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jorge321

Season 1 is a normal 5 star game going by standard metrics, but season 2 is so good, I feel bad only being able to rate it 5 stars. What a fantastic game and series. Just wow. The story, visuals, characters, everything is just so amazing.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Ass Fan

well the name of the game already shows what is to come there is a mc more or less but he is fun and stupid at the same time lol so come on i think the game is worth 5 stars it is quite remarkable that the game is diverse with many choices lots of girls to have fun and there's this time loop that I have to tell you the truth that at first when I played the first time I didn't like it very much I thought it was shit but after a while and with several updates I changed my mind and I think that cool and so much fun now. It's also this can be a great strategy for those who make mistakes in the game and don't like to follow the step by step like me lol now let's get to it I think this Lust Theory One of the 5 best games on this site!

pros
    Excellent renderings and visuals
    excellent soundtrack
    Excellent character models
    excellent writing
    good character development
    unique characters
    good sex scenes
    smooth animations
    Perfect mix of story and lewd content. plus the MC fucks almost every woman in the game, but he is never approached by his many companions. He lives in a shared space most of the time, but enjoys complete privacy.
    The game can benefit from some group sex or threesomes
    The game could use some depravity when it comes to sex and lewd scenes. Some rape scenes would fit the story nicely, but the author chose to keep things light.

The game is almost a masterpiece. The author does almost everything right, which is very rare. This game deserves a 5 star rating!

I highly recommend this game!
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Queen Carmel

season 1 had potential, then all that potential was lost in season 2, first off the name change, echoes of lust was and is a much better name, they should have stuck with that, mainly as it was a nightmare to get the saves to work once the name was changed.
    the animations are quite good, and the characters at least show some signs of development throughout the story, but this is where it starts to fall down and fast, the story is very bland day repeats fine, cool idea, but then at end of season 1, the day moves over to the next day, then starts to repeat again, this is dumb, would have been better to continue with the consequences from first day, but nope, just repeat everything over and over again, lazy writing really when you think about it. this games only saving grace, is the characters are awesome, so it makes you want to keep playing through the shit storm just to see what happens to them
  7. 5.00 star(s)

unaspajillas

Some people complain that the plot is kinda ridiculous, that the mc focuses on fucking all the girls, or stuff like that. Yeah it's not realistic, or worthy of a nobel prize, but I'm not looking for that in lewd games. The story fits the game perfectly, being decently interesting and engrossing by itself, but more importantly IMO, providing a basis and a setting for the AMAZING sex scenes. Girls are all very hot and I think the pacing and story/scene balance are excellent. A little bit of grind/cockblocking here and there helps the pacing and makes progression more rewarding, and I specially love all the big dick stuff. Have I mentioned the AMAZING sex scenes? Very intense and rewarding. Even tho mc has sort of a magic cock, it's not like girls just throw themselves at him out of the blue, there's always a little bit of build up and backstory that makes thing much more meaningful and hotter.

Overall one of my favorite games in here.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Hatty

This game keeps me coming back and wanting more. The premise is very unique and fits perfectly within the genre because it creates so much more tension when the MC has to seduce a character all over again in new ways. Like in many games, the relationships feel a bit like conquests, and once you've gone all the way, it's difficult to built more tension when the stakes are much lower.

The dialogue is full of laughs, and each scenario provides something new. Also, the characters each have distinct desires and points of view (although the mother feels the least fleshed out). The art and animations are what really makes the game though. It's one of the few games I often go back to and replay the scenes.

Overall, this is the game on here I'd recommend to anyone who wants to get into adult games.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

zaqrwe

S2 E8

So, my first review was written in spite of very frustrating moment, that made me quit playing this game at the time. I gave myself 2 weeks to cool off and actually finished the current content. While the later phases of content were noticeably better, for the most part I still stand with what I said earlier.

Main point of my bad experiences with this game is that MC instead of trying to figure out what happened and why is it happening, only focus on 'what-to-fuck-next'. While it was okay in first season, we now have second season, which changes almost nothing. Well, in the later stages MC discovers two 'supernatural' thing he can do, but first thing freeze time for short while feels underused, as MC gave up the testing its limits very soon, and the second one was only used in the current ending sequence, so it's hard to tell how it will be relevant in the future.

Next thing is connected to previous - because dev is focusing on how to fuck everyone, amount of coincidences he has to come with, to restrict MC from having sex "too soon" is mind boggling. And with sheer number it's understandable that some of them would be total bullshit. Like that fucking trained racoon on school grounds. Also before starting Amy questline even the game itself issues a warning, that her story will be incredibly tedious, or something like that. Uhh.. If even the dev sees the problem with this part while doing it, it can't be more clear that it needs to be changed. Because people gotta quit playing this game. I was unlucky enough, to do the teacher storyline richt after the Amy party, so the frustration of meeting aforementioned in spoiler situation right after that horrible party experience, was just too much, and I quitted there.

Also focusing on this 'fuck them all' strategy made me feel like there is no plot here. And MC never learns how to be better human being. Because, you know, player can do stories in whatever order he wants, so that means every dialogue was written like MC didn't yet have any experiences with other girls. I get it had to be done that way because player has choice on which order to take quests, but that really feels like I'm playing a moron who will never experience emotional growth.

Another thing is, you gotta work hard (and I mean deal with a lot of stupid circumstances) to actually get to sex scenes with characters. And then the ending of current content is one giant fuckfest, with almost the same amount of sex, that the whole game had before. This is obviously very imbalanced, and wouldn't it be better if MC could just do more sex stuff earlier, to relieve frustration of experiencing almost impossible coincidences instead of dumping it all towards the end? Well it certainly was good ending, I just wish it'll be less painful to get there.

On the pros side, graphic seems to be on high enough level and I also liked the animations. Still, to frustrating for 5 stars rating, but hopefully the awaited last episode of season 2 will get me more satisfaction.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Cinder90

Im very happy with this game, i like the charcters they have good personalty and the story is good and very solid so far, i also love the mission thing in this game its fun and adds content to the game, the only down critic i have so far is that is no new content for this game in long time to bad
  11. 2.00 star(s)

AleksaZec1

5/10 Overall
    6/10 Animations
    2/10 Story
    7/10 Character design
    3/10 Character development
    2/10 Quality

The story is just about a guy wanting to fuck every girl he sees, and if something bad happens the day repeats itself...
  12. 5.00 star(s)

V-Kun

One of the better games out there that has frequent updates. If you like incest content then you should definitely give Inceton games a try . Beautiful models and enjoyable storytelling and characters. The bonus content is also fun to interact with.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

jorpy

Not a unique concept, but it's execution is solid. The core conceit of being able to act with otherwise unknowable knowledge is intact. How the characters react makes sense in the context of this world/situation, which I think is an important factor for any game which otherwise requires your suspension of disbelief.

Mostly hot characters, hot situations, good pacing. Overall enjoyable and looking forward to where this goes.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

gpsywolf

Assuming that a high school boy could seduce his own mother and sisters in the span of.. .2 days (even if one of them is secretly in love with you to start with)... ludicrous. Not to mention all the other girls in the game.

The problem with this game (imo) is that the MC has no depth. He doesnt CARE about any of these girls, his life is nothing but an endless day of try and repeat to get into any and every girls pants, without really getting to know them or taking their feelings into account. The story in that regard is extremely inconsistent. Each path seemingly ties together with other girls paths, yet it all feels completely meaningless. When you finally do overcome all the cockblocks to get to the happy ending, you just... dont feel anything.

The worst part of this is that at one point an event happens that forces the MC to self-reflect on his actions and what he has done to these girls, and tries to take the high road. Not because he actually feels that bad about it, but because he's afraid of what will happen if the day resets and wants his conscience to be clean. I dont even have enough time to unpack this..

Be nice, be an asshole, be mean, chase your dreams, and in the end... it wont matter. Maybe if he had been a smart, caring mc who cared and loved his girls and took the time to get to know them and develop a real bond between them, then it would be different.

In any case, nothing real or lasting can come out of 2 days, no matter how many times you repeat them.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

thetunisian

I have nothing to say.... This game is a masterpiece. It's the best game I play since I registered in F95zone. Good story, sipmle hint system, the models ae hot as f**k and the animations are sooo good. I'm so grtateful. I juste played the 1st seans and I'm playin the second one now!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

FakeProphecy

I literally try to hold back on my 5 stars as I am picky about it. But I have to say that this game is really, really good and totally deserves the 5 star from me. I think the Dev (Inceton) has come up with a somewhat original concept in regards of the story - which I can't recall having seen in any other games. The animations and the models is very good, top tier.

Models: 5
    Animation: 4.5
    Story: 4.5
    Overall: 4.7

Def recommended especially so because this developer has been steady with updates! I mean what more can we ask for?
    Thank you Inceton!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

scooterman

Great game with great animation. One of my top 5 games. The animation on this game is one of the best of ever. The story is also very good and it has a very good hint system so your never wondering around not knowing what to do next.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

GemKiller

season 1 was my favorite because of the mom scenes and the voice acting. keep it up
    -creative story
    -Renders are really good
    -Animations are really good
    -Characters are very different from each other
    -You have to put effort into it (If is something you like)
  19. 5.00 star(s)

mikhail2432342321413

Season 2 has been a much more improved compared to Season 1 as Megan and Jessica finally have sex scenes. Hidden Events have been much improved as well due to the seasonal content like Hallloween and Christmas
  20. 4.00 star(s)

elementary_scion

The voice acting is what makes this really stand out. The two actresses do a great job of differentiating the characters and make it a significantly different experience from your average game. The writing is good overall and supports the differences between the characters. The models are well done, and render and animation quality is good as well, with a couple of very nice scenes.