devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
arent they usually monthly?
not really . the devs work on multiple games at once currently they are working on 6 projects including this one . iirc the devs were also on break till this month . if the patreon post and website is anything to go by i don't expect episode 5 until like october/november .

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Latest S03E04 was just a filler with zero story progression and a few random sex scenes, one of which being just a shameless marketing promotion for a brand of sex toys that makes no sense at all storywise :cry:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's more of the same. They adapted the story of course to get out of how they ended S2.
MC himself is kinda surprised that he's still around. It's a different day however, a few days passed and he can't remember how he finished the old days. Everyone is pissed at him, so he has to become friendly with everyone ... again.

Reactions: ZenoMod

gilma

Jun 27, 2017
I am on season 2. I hate double penetration and stuff. basically sharing with other male . But I dont know what to think of that special event. Didnt get excited. didnt get mad. Just clicked through whole event. Its basically copy of you . But I dont know whom to roleplay .

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Stuck on season 1. Have 6/7 routes visible in hints. All hints except Ellie says continue in s2 or must advance other characters first. Ellie is stuck on 4/5 sexual experience help

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, since there's 7, you'll have to find the 7th one. And no one can tell you what that is without knowing what you already have.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Well, since there's 7, you'll have to find the 7th one. And no one can tell you what that is without knowing what you already have.
From reading the thread and searching for past people who had the problem pretty sure I'm missing elizabeth. Is there something to do to find her? I thought the game would introduce her to me naturally by going through the other routes, but should I be looking everywhere for the 7th?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You're completely missing out on Elizabeth's story. Your landlady has needs too.
Try talking to her in the morniing, see what she wants.
In the evening she's at the TV. You'll need wine at some point.

Reactions: anon_degen66
3.70 star(s) 246 Votes