EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LV-banner-00.png

Overview:
You take on the role of James (name changeable) in this game; in the past, you were bullied and thought of as a loser, and your parents abandoned you after their divorce.
When you come back after five years, you have undergone significant change and are no longer the "loser." Will you follow the path of love or corrupt your family?
The decision is up to you start right now!​

Thread updated: 2024-02-02
Release Date: 2024-11-30
Developer: Mr.C -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Other Game: Corruption
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(v0.45): - -
Android
(v0.50): - - - -

Before the rework:

chosen01 thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

movie_kiss_sophia2.png sophia_mall_event3.png dad_intro06.png audrey_change2.png aunt_intro1.png aunt_intro9.png intro27.png intro24.png kevin_mom_intro3.png camilla_husband1_2.png HS2_2023-05-07-07-37-25-718.png grace_change4.png intro12.png movie_kiss_mom3.png mom_date_bar8_2.png emma_intro3.png elena_park02.png aunt_intro3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I was thinking the exact same thing, that is one strange ass looking character. So strange that I have to pass on this lol.
Its just a demo. Give him another couple months and itll prob look better

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Nice UI, but:
1. Add load function inside of the game.
2. Add (back to) Main Menue button.

Currently you have to close the game to load ... no go.
Items get lost after loading ... and some other bugs.

Sure its a demo, but currently it looks like the standard game with all the same stuff you have so often. I do like the style, but all the dialog is very bland and basic "How are you? What gifts do you like?" ... :/

Reactions: Badr Zh

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Not a fan of the art style...

While I don't require my "type" to make a game, this just is to much. It just doesn't look right. Big boobs, big ass, (which is standard but also eye roll). What it also has is a tiny waist with thick thighs make it look unnatural, they should some what parallel each other but it looks like a cut and paste of two different people LOL, the waist is just to sucked in to look natural.

While things often change in a beta, normally the art style doesn't. I wish this project the best but I'm out.

Reactions: dio887766 and Meeks

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Nice UI, but:
1. Add load function inside of the game.
2. Add (back to) Main Menue button.

Currently you have to close the game to load ... no go.
Items get lost after loading ... and some other bugs.

Sure its a demo, but currently it looks like the standard game with all the same stuff you have so often. I do like the style, but all the dialog is very bland and basic "How are you? What gifts do you like?" ... :/
Never noticed he's not big on lots of dialogue? Thats how corruption dialogue goes too

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes