123gimp123

Jan 5, 2020
I have no idea. If so, apparently I have a bug, the school as a location is not shown on the map.
It's no bug, you have to talk to your family in the morning at the breakfast table and that's how you unlock the school. It took me a while to figure it out too.

kayros27

Dec 21, 2021
Hey guys, how can i increase the Mom's corruption? It's in 120 and when i try magic, it only appear to me Obedience, no corruption at all.

Apr 7, 2019
Hey guys, how can i increase the Mom's corruption? It's in 120 and when i try magic, it only appear to me Obedience, no corruption at all.
Hey, when a status no longer appears as you are about to use magic, it generally signifies that that stat is maxed out for the present.

Apr 7, 2019
Got it! And you know how can I make it go up? Which scene or anything i have to unlock?
I believe that once you've raised all the available stats to a certain level, then you get new (lewder) options on the same scenes. That enables you to upgrade outfits. Once you've upgraded all the outfits and can no longer raise stats, you have reached the highest point for the current build.

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
I believe that once you've raised all the available stats to a certain level, then you get new (lewder) options on the same scenes. That enables you to upgrade outfits. Once you've upgraded all the outfits and can no longer raise stats, you have reached the highest point for the current build.
Correct, the way to unlock outfits is basically to max all stats and go through all possible scenes like bathroom, living room etc.

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Next update please if anyone subscribes to Mr.C when is the next update
Please try to understand brother you are expecting much in updates i really recommend you not not get over excited for updates because real sex scenes will take decades so try to have patience

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes