Apr 7, 2019
Next update please if anyone subscribes to Mr.C when is the next update
Now I love the pacing of the content in Lust Village, but the updates are spread out by about 9 weeks give or take. Longer actually when you compare the same payment tier, but if you look at when the $1 release happens, the next $20 release is about 9 weeks after, so I would estimate October 9th before the next $20 release?

I used to be a $20 supporter until SubscribeStar decided that they didn't like my credit card and I'm still trying to find a legitimate workaround, but even if you're not Subscribed you can also visit his SubscribeStar page and count out the weeks from the last (locked) release post.

bos5825

Sep 5, 2024
how much content are there currently? should I wait a bit, if I want to enjoy a full corruption route? are there any female that finish or close being finished in their current route? Thanks all in advance!

Apr 7, 2019
how much content are there currently? should I wait a bit, if I want to enjoy a full corruption route? are there any female that finish or close being finished in their current route? Thanks all in advance!
Dear bos5825, there is plenty of content and worth playing, but they are not even close to their final corruption. I would guess that the main characters are 20% of the way there. But if you wanted to wait for a complete game, I'm guessing 5 - 7 years until completion? Mr. C seems to have a lot he wants to do in this game still.

Jul 16, 2017
I'll just add to honihole's observations here. A good corruption game by its nature progresses slowly, and the most slowly at the start. The journey there and the anticipation make getting there more fun.

I've often said I wish that the releases were slightly more frequent, but the pacing seems great, perhaps even better than the pacing of Corruption, which was itself a great game.
A good corruption game should also make it clear what the player character is trying to do with each character, and how to proceed. Half the padding in this game has to be how arcane even trying to find new content is, once you've touched base with all the main characters a few times. It also doesn't do a slow burn, so much as 'grind stats out until you stumble into a sudden leap to a new scene'
I don't want to just be negative but man, if I didn't like those scenes, I'd hate this game. I might hate it anyways

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
My first time playing this one. Where do you buy the outfits when they unlock? I have the mall unlocked but can't see where to buy the outfits.. NVM, found it.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes