EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
262116_Lusterday_cover.jpg

Overview:
The game revolves around the main character's household and his unbelievable mindset, can you handle his crazy adventure?​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-21
Release Date: 2020-03-10
Developer: Explicit - - -
VNDB:
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac (v0.8):
- - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*
Thank you Madridfan for sharing.

Extras:
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

c1car01.png 262122_carshow.jpg c1morning02.png c2hallwaytroll17.png c2office03.png c3date08.png backupc3friendzone08.png c4breakbad10.png c4breakbad14.png 1st Week Sneak Peek.png c9news33.png 3rd Week Sneak Peek.png c9city28.png

Last edited:

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I haven't tried the game on Linux Platform, please try it and let me know if you encountered any error once you played it.

Reactions: ericson

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
Haven't downloaded it yet because i'm kinda confused. I understand having a "Premium" edition for your patrons, but why are the download links "censored" edition? Did you actually censor the images or is a reduced version of the patron edition?

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Haven't downloaded it yet because i'm kinda confused. I understand having a "Premium" edition for your patrons, but why are the download links "censored" edition? Did you actually censor the images or is a reduced version of the patron edition?
Good question, only the sexual animation scene has a censored the rest of the images does not have any censored and that's why the censored type is just "Partial".

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The game images was compressed from 4K resolution to 1080p resolution.
Images size were decrease from 15MB to 3MB because of the compression.
That's not compression; that's downscaling. I'm going to assume the game has uncompressed pngs, based on the image size.

Try converting the images to webp; you'll find that you can get some nice size savings. .

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Please developer port for it android too
Give me sometime to work on that as I have no idea on how to release an android platform VN at the moment.
That's not compression; that's downscaling. I'm going to assume the game has uncompressed pngs, based on the image size.

Try converting the images to webp; you'll find that you can get some nice size savings. .
There is a compression option on Photoshop before you save it
1550572564413.png
It will take at least 3 - 5 seconds before the image will be save unlike if I selected the none/fast it will instantly save the image.
Apart from Mom who's face looks like a Horse's Ass the rest of the girls are quite hot. Good Start
Okay, I'll just take that as a compliment.

Reactions: alienslayer

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
There is a compression option on Photoshop before you save it
View attachment 248629
You said this:
The game images was compressed from 4K resolution to 1080p resolution.
Again, that's not compression, that's downscaling. If you also did compression, that's a different story.

But - png compression sucks, compared to more modern methods.

Switch to lossy webp and you can get huge size savings with almost no discernible image quality loss.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
hmm. I really do try to be supportive but I'm just not getting this. There are 3 actual choices here - not counting naming the 2 characters. And about 6 button pushes with no choice, you just continue the story. I'm not using the spoiler tag - just not worth it yet. If you choose alternate outfit, you're redirected to the standard because you aren't a patron. If you choose shout - you walk home, don't shout - you get a ride. If you flip - it's game over, if not you - fall, get up, and proceed to masturbate. Then ma walks in.

I'm not sure what other girls Deepthroatme saw. I don't see any, or any path to get to them. I went to the patreon page hoping I would find something but there is nothing there. 2 other pictures of mom in the alternate outfits,ok. I tried checking posts but they are all locked behind paywall. And there are 0 patrons and that's it.

I'm not a developer but may I suggest having some content before you start asking for people to give you money? It just strikes me as an odd business model to offer people virtually nothing and think they will want to pay you for it. Maybe start your project, offer some content, build a following and then start offering premium content. But i'm not a dev, what do I know?

All that said I wish you the best of luck. I will continue to watch your progress and hope for the best for you but at this time I just don't understand what you are doing.

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Avoidable incest path, yeah, like I'd want to avoid that!
Oh, fuck, I just saw mom's face!
Please, change her face or add fuckable incest characters.
I'm sorry that you didn't like her face, the story is not yet done so stay put for the following update.
You said this:

Again, that's not compression, that's downscaling. If you also did compression, that's a different story.

But - png compression sucks, compared to more modern methods.

Switch to lossy webp and you can get huge size savings with almost no discernible image quality loss.
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding about down scaling and compression, I understand what you are saying but I really did some compression after I downscale the image in which can be seen in the spoiler below.

you lost me at the word "censored" thanks anyway.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, only the animation scenes are censored the rest of the images does not have any censored.

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
hmm. I really do try to be supportive but I'm just not getting this. There are 3 actual choices here - not counting naming the 2 characters. And about 6 button pushes with no choice, you just continue the story. I'm not using the spoiler tag - just not worth it yet. If you choose alternate outfit, you're redirected to the standard because you aren't a patron. If you choose shout - you walk home, don't shout - you get a ride. If you flip - it's game over, if not you - fall, get up, and proceed to masturbate. Then ma walks in.

I'm not sure what other girls Deepthroatme saw. I don't see any, or any path to get to them. I went to the patreon page hoping I would find something but there is nothing there. 2 other pictures of mom in the alternate outfits,ok. I tried checking posts but they are all locked behind paywall. And there are 0 patrons and that's it.

I'm not a developer but may I suggest having some content before you start asking for people to give you money? It just strikes me as an odd business model to offer people virtually nothing and think they will want to pay you for it. Maybe start your project, offer some content, build a following and then start offering premium content. But i'm not a dev, what do I know?

All that said I wish you the best of luck. I will continue to watch your progress and hope for the best for you but at this time I just don't understand what you are doing.
There are girls on credits part that will be shown on the next chapter, the only difference from being a patron and not was just an alternative outfit and uncensored animation, I'm not even sure why those 2 are big deals to get since having uncensored animation and alternative outfit does not changed the gameplay or the story-line, it is just an option.
Censoring stuff is just a terrible start.
I only put censored on the animation scene, the rest of the images were uncensored, it is just partial censored.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Looks like that whoville character from that game "Mirror Mine". Is that face a new fetish that's trending?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Kudos to this model actress. She’s really getting a lot of work and cornerning the market with developers. ;):coffee:

Reactions: hisstoryman

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Looks like that whoville character from that game "Mirror Mine". Is that face a new fetish that's trending?
I haven't played that game yet but thanks for letting me know that information.

The uncensored images are all behind the Patron pay-wall. It is amusing because the images for the lowest tier are still censored... strange business model. He has no patrons yet - no big surprise there really.
I'm just glad I managed to launched my patreon page as it took me a lot of days before the patreon security team accepted my page, for me this is enough.

Kudos to this model actress. She’s really getting a lot of work and cornerning the market with developers. ;):coffee:
Maybe because there are only few MILF model, but I am not really sure with that.

Seems good
Thanks!

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes