RPGM None Luster's Souls ~ Pilgrim of the ordeal [RJ405883][Heimdall's Bifrost]

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
1674875128265.png
Store link:
Download (latest version found on eyny):
Tags:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Previews:
1674875154255.png 1674877611848.png 1674877633563.png
1674877647865.png 1674877678145.png 1674877691843.png

Simple, hands-off-the-device gameplay loop with tons of data fed to the player. Tried to plug it into Translator++ but this stuff too complex for me to get it to properly work

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.14.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
The entire game is built on floating addlog and /{ /} lines and there's no dialogue box, constraints, or even built in gap between characters, which makes wordwrapping a nightmare. As a result to even try to fit stuff on screen the font is now tiny and barely readable. I honestly don't know how to fix this except basically remaking the entire dialogue.
OSW lines are not translated.
Picture based text is not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. For that purpose please use EnigmaVBUnpacker.
I will add a version as an attachment.
Just start the "EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe" choose the location of the game executable and click on "unpack". Please verify that this step worked correctly by launching the unpacked game once using the "Game.exe" inside the newly created folder "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" before merging my MTL into it.
Should you just get a white screen on startup rename the "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" to "DEFAULTFOLDER" and try again.

If you experience a crash or game-breaking bug, please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited: