2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
lf.png

Overview:
"Lustful Actions" is a game about a guy who recently graduated from high school and enrolled in college.
He isn't a popular guy between girls, but not for that long.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-16
Release Date: 2021-05-13
Developer: Mai -
Censored: No
Version: 0.43 Extra
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

New Year Special
Win
: - -

Extras: Walkthrough - ITALIAN TRANSLATION*

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

295042_main_menu.png 295043_d1.png 295044_screenshot1_-_.png 295045_screenshot1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Mom looks nice, boy looks like the Milfy City kid. Phone looks good too. :D

Tried and tested environment.
well she isn't your mother xD she is what you want xD :D if you wanna call her mother go for it :D but the developer say in patreon she is just a landlady :D xD

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Absolutely no content. It's generous to even call this a demo. There's a couple lines of dialogue, and you can walk into a half dozen empty rooms, and visit a half dozen city locations that have no content.
yup that's all you can do for now we just need wait for next update the game will be updated twice a month for what the developer said in it's patreon

Reactions: Canto Forte

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Absolutely no content. It's generous to even call this a demo. There's a couple lines of dialogue, and you can walk into a half dozen empty rooms, and visit a half dozen city locations that have no content.
Yep. Not worth the DL. Dont get it why a Dev puts out such a "demo". Especially with all the useless empty spaces.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
will try find one but game was just launch for windows and linux on patreon don't think there is a mac version for it right now but when we got one i'll upload it
thanks, maybe once more content is added we can hope for a MAC demo?

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Yep. Not worth the DL. Dont get it why a Dev puts out such a "demo". Especially with all the useless empty spaces.
Considering all the posts from people looking forward to this game once it's real gameplay comes out, it makes perfect sense why the dev released such a demo. It's advertising, not yet a game. That's why it's called a demo. Looks like it has potential to me and I will also be on the lookout for further releases.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
so is there anything to do? except the training, studying and working and talking to the "landlady in the morning"?

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
That's a demo.

The dev shows how his art looks like, how he designed the interface, sets up the start of the story.

If you don't want to play a 2 min game, don't play demos, just wait a few months (years?) until the game gets content. That's what I'll do.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Considering all the posts from people looking forward to this game once it's real gameplay comes out, it makes perfect sense why the dev released such a demo. It's advertising, not yet a game. That's why it's called a demo. Looks like it has potential to me and I will also be on the lookout for further releases.

See, that's where you are wrong. Most people said that before playing it and those of us who simply didn't bother once they realized it was completely empty haven't posted yet.

A demo like this is worth shit. On the contrary, if you haven't got something really exceptional (and trust me, nothing in this demo screams that) you rather turn people away from your game than make them interested in it.

For a dev it would be the wiser step to wait until he has enough content that people can get an inkling about how the game is actually gonna be.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes