VN - Ren'Py - Lustful College Rework [v0.32] [Tinkel Studios]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Calisar

Following up on a review after playing through the rework content, old review left under spoiler tag.
    So the rework has improved on the major strength of the game which is the visuals, with some new animation and generally good character models. Unfortunately hasn't really addressed any of its weaknesses, besides a few acknowledgments of the initial plots holes and at least a small comment towards explaining them. It hasn't really managed to solve the games weakest parts however. Namely desperate need of proof reading and just generally how the dialogues advance feeling jarring.
    Previous rating was a 3, unfortunately it remains at 3 despite this version being better. If I was able to it would probably be a 3.5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Tuor_of_Gondolin

This is for v0.1 of the game. In other words, the very beginning.

On the positive side, the MC appears to actually have some personality, and that's a big plus in my book. He's not timid and he's not a pushover. This already makes him better than the vast majority of MCs, IMO.

Also, the girls are reasonably cute and the game doesn't waste much time before showing some naughty bits and deviant situations.

Of course, there wasn't a lot to show, so plotwise there isn't much to it.

Now the bad part: the translation is really, *really* bad. Like a machine translation from a lobotomized machine. For now, I guess it's vaguely tolerable, but at some point in the near future, it's going to have to be fixed, otherwise people are going to drop the game solely because of how much a chore it is to make sense of the text.

Overall, I've decided to give it an average score, but if this game were further along, I would've given it fewer stars, and if I come back to this game in the future and the translation hasn't improved, I *will* be giving it fewer stars.

Anyway, I hope the dev keeps with it and upgrades whatever he is using to translate this into English, because it does have potential to be a good game.

Edit: After having gone through the latest version of the game, the English translation is... better. It's still far from good, but it no longer requires a degree in translating obscure texts to understand it. It's still not all that long, so the score I've given it is tentative. And, if possible, I would've given it a 3.5 instead of a 4, but... well, the girls are slutty and twisted enough that I decided to round upwards.

I hope the Dev is able to keep this up going forward.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

QueenAthena25

I like the game, it promising future i am waiting for next updates characters looks good and story is deep one Dream is my favorite i am excited to see new scenes of Dream and others... I played all paths of game scenes is satisfying choices was good.