Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Principal Eleanor and her pet Anna can stay together as long as they want. I'm not interested in either of them so my MC isn't going to have any kind of romantic relationship with them, so as long as I can avoid watching their scenes, I don't care in the slightest what they do between them.

Caroline strikes me as more of a manipulator than a slut. Charlotte and Blanca do strike me as sluts.

My opinion is that 1) lesbian sex should be fairly limited and 2) optional.
Well, mostly optional yes

Reactions: BlasKyau

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Saw this got a rework, don't think I've played it before, but figured I'd give it a try. Honestly, I couldn't stand it. It started out interesting, but quickly just spiraled down. Barely any choices on what to do about certain situations, and the MC just becomes this simp for everyone. Even people who treat him like crap and bully him, he simps for them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the walls of text, but these things just bugged me to no end. I just... couldn't. This wasn't enjoyable especially with how the MC is written. And barely having any choices at all on how to react to anything, just takes you out of it completely. So yeah, definitely not for me. But seems some people enjoy it, so good on them at least. Either way, best of luck with your rework and thanks. ;)
What the actual fuck :KEK: . Yeah not for me at all either, thanks for the info

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Saw this got a rework, don't think I've played it before, but figured I'd give it a try. Honestly, I couldn't stand it. It started out interesting, but quickly just spiraled down. Barely any choices on what to do about certain situations, and the MC just becomes this simp for everyone. Even people who treat him like crap and bully him, he simps for them.

Sorry for the walls of text, but these things just bugged me to no end. I just... couldn't. This wasn't enjoyable especially with how the MC is written. And barely having any choices at all on how to react to anything, just takes you out of it completely. So yeah, definitely not for me. But seems some people enjoy it, so good on them at least. Either way, best of luck with your rework and thanks. ;)
Been watching this game closely since the first time and waited... Welp glad I did.. Seems too lesbian heavy for my taste, and the whole billy thing YUCK.. MC being just spineless.. don't seem like a fun time.. THANKS FOR THIS! Oh well good luck to the dev tho!

1724816209500.png

snideremark

Dec 20, 2022
I thank you for your critical comments and I am making my comment:
First of all, MC is a loser who has lost almost all his social skills due to the loss of his family, so I am not very happy with the current state of MC, frankly, if someone says bad words to me, I will respond to that person, yes, but due to MC's character, he will be beaten a little bit at the beginning of the game, he will be subjected to bad words by Charlotte, Sophie and Blanca. But in the future mc will improve and change his attitude towards them. As for the two crossroads in the game, if you choose the left side, you will see Charlotte and Sophie bullying the red-haired girl and Sophie's character deteriorating. And of course, Sophie's character deteriorates to the point where she becomes distant from you, but these two paths are also divided into two, so you can either have Charlotte and Sophie in your harem (Charlotte will be the femdom in this harem for the most part) or you can watch them continue their story completely independent of you. On the right side, you can either start a relationship with Sophie or start a harem with Sophie. (I have to say that these are all in my head and I haven't decided on the story yet).
Does the right side lock you out of Charlotte joining the Harem?

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

OffBrandKermit

Sep 24, 2021

Thanks for saving my time, definitely not interested anymore.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Thanks for saving my time, definitely not interested anymore.
Honestly, there is only one part where the main character can be called a simp and that is his relationship with Sophie. He is in a bad mood because of the loss of his family and he can't talk to people much and his relationships with girls are a mystery because he is a “virgin”. Later in the game, he has his first sexual interaction and after that his character development progresses slowly and in v0.35, a turning point happens that will change his life and the main character slowly gets rid of his loser personality. This is the story and the way the game goes, I would have liked you to give it a chance but it's your decision.

• Angry
Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
I thank you for your critical comments and I am making my comment:
First of all, MC is a loser who has lost almost all his social skills due to the loss of his family, so I am not very happy with the current state of MC, frankly, if someone says bad words to me, I will respond to that person, yes, but due to MC's character, he will be beaten a little bit at the beginning of the game, he will be subjected to bad words by Charlotte, Sophie and Blanca. But in the future mc will improve and change his attitude towards them.
Generally speaking: I understeand in most cases devs plan to have some kind of redemption for characters in these sort of games, be it for a loser mc becoming an actual human or a a character that's antagonistic/bitchy/tsundere/etc towards mc and starts growing closer to them but what most of those dev's do not realise is that there's a critical point to everything AKA "too much is too much" and when that point is crossed people just stop giving two shits about said characters/mc's and the so called redemption becomes entirely pointless afterwards.

A good game (for me) starts with a good MC, who doesn't have to be a chadmaster9000 but certainly not a wimpy spineless doormat.
just my 2cents on the subject.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Generally speaking: I understeand in most cases devs plan to have some kind of redemption for characters in these sort of games, be it for a loser mc becoming an actual human or a a character that's antagonistic/bitchy/tsundere/etc towards mc and starts growing closer to them but what most of those dev's do not realise is that there's a critical point to everything AKA "too much is too much" and when that point is crossed people just stop giving two shits about said characters/mc's and the so called redemption becomes entirely pointless afterwards.

A good game (for me) starts with a good MC, who doesn't have to be a chadmaster9000 but certainly not a wimpy spineless doormat.
just my 2cents on the subject.
Thank you for your beautiful comment. Well he is not chadmaster9000 yeah, but he'll become powerful and cool one. I'm planning that.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
So many reworks and changes, and I still can't see a future for this game unfortunately.
What should have been reworked, which happens to be what most players here don't seem to like, wasn't.

GL&HF
Thank you for comment, I am progressing in a stable way so I accept it a bit slow, but you can be sure that you will get into the game faster over time.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Thank you for comment, I am progressing in a stable way so I accept it a bit slow, but you can be sure that you will get into the game faster over time.
Is there really a scene where are character masturbates to another guy named “Billy”? That’s super gross to me.

That and the lesbian rape bothers me. Even the lesbian stuff doesn’t bother me, just the above. This gamehas already been reworked, I hope you know what you’re doing. If you don’t feel free to direct message me.

:)

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I understand thank you again but you must understand, it was a girls-only school lesbian things must be a lot in this school cause there is no man around... Also Caroline just like to tease MC. Not slut yet... :(
Welp. I'm out. Thanks for clarifying that this is lesbian heavy. Didn't know if you went to a same sex school you turned out lesbian or gay. Good luck. Had hopes cuz I like some of the girls models but with how much of bitch the MC, all the lesbian action and Billy's mom getting off on wanting to fuck that fat piece of shit, I think it's the final nail in the coffin for me. Also you need a rape tag since the girls rape another girl that doesn't want it but you probably think since it's another girl it's not rape.

Also since you're really into lesbians you should of just made a female protag. Anyways. Good luck to you Tinkel.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Is there really a scene where are character masturbates to another guy named “Billy”? That’s super gross to me.

That and the lesbian rape bothers me. Even the lesbian stuff doesn’t bother me, just the above. This gamehas already been reworked, I hope you know what you’re doing. If you don’t feel free to direct message me.

:)
Billy's mom masturbating while thinking about Billy and MC accidentally saw what she's doing and later mom understand her son has no interest on her. So she'll go for mc. That's all. Um where is the lesbian rape i don't understand.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Welp. I'm out. Thanks for clarifying that this is lesbian heavy. Didn't know if you went to a same sex school you turned out lesbian or gay. Good luck. Had hopes cuz I like some of the girls models but with how much of bitch the MC, all the lesbian action and Billy's mom getting off on wanting to fuck that fat piece of shit, I think it's the final nail in the coffin for me. Also you need a rape tag since the girls rape another girl that doesn't want it but you probably think since it's another girl it's not rape.

Also since you're really into lesbians you should of just made a female protag. Anyways. Good luck to you Tinkel.
I understand about rape thing I'll add the tag. I'm not into so much that about lesbians but I just think with logically that's why there is a lot lesbian scenes but I understand player's reactions so I'll make them avoidable. Thanks for comments.

• Sad
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Billy's mom masturbating while thinking about Billy and MC accidentally saw what she's doing and later mom understand her son has no interest on her. So she'll go for mc. That's all. Um where is the lesbian rape i don't understand.
That’s still really weird that that scene had to happen…

As far as the Raep scene I’m talking about the two girls forcing/bullying the shy girl do sexual things for her. That sounds like Raep to me. :(

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It would probably be a lot more interesting to have her masturbate thinking about the MC and have him spy on her when she calls out his name, only to find out that the MC saw everything (even though she doesn't say anything and the MC initially runs away like in the original scene). The scenes between Billy's mother (who knows the MC was spying on her) and the MC could be a lot spicier and more sexually tense as she aggressively tries to seduce the MC (although I highly doubt he'd be slow to get seduced).

I understand about rape thing I'll add the tag. I'm not into so much that about lesbians but I just think with logically that's why there is a lot lesbian scenes but I understand player's reactions so I'll make them avoidable. Thanks for comments.
In my opinion, making lesbian content avoidable is the best thing you can do.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
It would probably be a lot more interesting to have her masturbate thinking about the MC and have him spy on her when she calls out his name, only to find out that the MC saw everything (even though she doesn't say anything and the MC initially runs away like in the original scene). The scenes between Billy's mother (who knows the MC was spying on her) and the MC could be a lot spicier and more sexually tense as she aggressively tries to seduce the MC (although I highly doubt he'd be slow to get seduced).

In my opinion, making lesbian content avoidable is the best thing you can do.
Yeah I agree. I'll make lesbian things avoidable.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes