gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
So Dream have not changes since thé original version , slut and want 'help' the Mc to build the harem... And i miss the pool event with another Li if i don't want her and her lesbian action ?(Dream) woah:rolleyes:
So all of Li are lesbian or bi/curious and you want to Make it avoidable? Ok it's going to cut half of your lewd scenes:ROFLMAO: .

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
So Dream have not changes since thé original version , slut and want 'help' the Mc to build the harem... And i miss the pool event with another Li if i don't want her and her lesbian action ?(Dream) woah:rolleyes:
So all of Li are lesbian or bi/curious and you want to Make it avoidable? Ok it's going to cut half of your lewd scenes:ROFLMAO: .
For now yes. If you don't want to see lesbian lewd scenes you'll not see them yes.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Btw you'll see the pool scene later. If you avoid dream scene

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The first choice if you go the Dream route is a lost, lost in my opinion. On the right Hazel sees you (I didn't want to check what happens next, but I'm betting on a bad ending), and on the left there's lesbian content. For now I'm going to load a previous save and avoid Dream, when the lesbian content is avoidable, I guess I'll come back and see what happens in Dream's route.

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

2Q2see

Apr 1, 2020
I can see potential here but it feels like a very long prolong to a redemption arc to MC getting all the girls and then the game stops. I don't know if this could help, but this is what I got from your game. Maybe after he got beaten up you could make it so he can stand up for himself but still allowing him to be a wimp if that is what the player chooses, or he could go down the other direction and become the big boss/bully. Although I don't know how and if that should be admitted I am just bringing up possible recommendations best of luck out there.

Reactions: Ass~God

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I can see potential here but it feels like a very long prolong to a redemption arc to MC getting all the girls and then the game stops. I don't know if this could help, but this is what I got from your game. Maybe after he got beaten up you could make it so he can stand up for himself but still allowing him to be a wimp if that is what the player chooses, or he could go down the other direction and become the big boss/bully. Although I don't know how and if that should be admitted I am just bringing up possible recommendations best of luck out there.
The truth is that turning the MC into a bully is not one of the things that appeals to me. The MC can stop being a wimp without having to become an abuser, a bully or anything like that.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulCollegeRework-0.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hydra_Sloth

Sep 20, 2021
How many updates until MC redeems himself and stops acting so spineless? I don't mind the lesbian stuff, but at this point, I'm already wondering if there will be another rework changing the male MC to a female MC with the amount of lesbian content, and how unappealing the MC is. I like the game I've been here since the beginning but I'm getting tired of this MC, I hope the change happens before I lose interest in this project...

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
How many updates until MC redeems himself and stops acting so spineless? I don't mind the lesbian stuff, but at this point, I'm already wondering if there will be another rework changing the male MC to a female MC with the amount of lesbian content, and how unappealing the MC is. I like the game I've been here since the beginning but I'm getting tired of this MC, I hope the change happens before I lose interest in this project...
It's already happening mc is changing.

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
So i got a Question for the angel and devil path for Charlotte in the future can you still go the dom route with her or both and like before the rework will the player get to choose to Dominate charlotte or let her dominate the mc.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
what is the point of making a Male MC if the majority of the content is lesbian also i get you want to make a history from Zero to Hero but one thing is maiking a MC that has his problems and he gets character development and is changing in the history but another one is maing him a simp that gets bullied from everyone and still acts like a simp that dosent make our MC likeable it makes the contrary we have to like the MC he is one of the most important character in a story more in a game one we see the pov from his eyes if we feel disgusted of playing him you failed as a developer unless that was the point . Also the second flaw the Main girl in the story is a bully that is always insulting and bullying the MC and another girls and even forcing them to have sexual relations , this is obviusly a bad idea we have to like the main girl of the game if the point of the game is see the stoy and conquer the girl but if the girl acts more like a villiaing that we want to see her getting brurtally killed then you fail again who wants to date a bully that threast you like a stepped dump in his shoe .
its a shame i really liked the models of the girls but this is the tipicall story that lets make a zero to hero history but lets make the mc not a zero a -100 that dosent have own respect and have to do everything his bullys says that is gonna make the player love the characters right ......

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Constructive criticism. I would like to answer this, and I hope you will agree with me a little bit. Our main character comes to a school full of girls and naturally girls will react to this. It's true that Sophie is tough, she treats the MC like garbage at first, but I thought it was more accurate to go through the Tsundere model as in typical anime, so Sophie is quite tough but has a very soft structure inside. In future scenes, there will be scenes where you can learn Sophie's thoughts about the MC, so you don't have to go through Sophie. What I plan to do is to avoid exactly every character you want.

Reactions: Larry2000

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
what is the point of making a Male MC if the majority of the content is lesbian also i get you want to make a history from Zero to Hero but one thing is maiking a MC that has his problems and he gets character development and is changing in the history but another one is maing him a simp that gets bullied from everyone and still acts like a simp that dosent make our MC likeable it makes the contrary we have to like the MC he is one of the most important character in a story more in a game one we see the pov from his eyes if we feel disgusted of playing him you failed as a developer unless that was the point . Also the second flaw the Main girl in the story is a bully that is always insulting and bullying the MC and another girls and even forcing them to have sexual relations , this is obviusly a bad idea we have to like the main girl of the game if the point of the game is see the stoy and conquer the girl but if the girl acts more like a villiaing that we want to see her getting brurtally killed then you fail again who wants to date a bully that threast you like a stepped dump in his shoe .
its a shame i really liked the models of the girls but this is the tipicall story that lets make a zero to hero history but lets make the mc not a zero a -100 that dosent have own respect and have to do everything his bullys says that is gonna make the player love the characters right ......
Oh also, It's been almost a week since the main character came to school, so I don't think it's absurd for girls to have sex in an all-girls school. As the game progresses, lesbian scenes will of course decrease because we are playing the MC's life.

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
That's what I have in mind.
If thats the case that is one of reasons i like your game. i like how you will give the player the choice to be a dom or sub that what i really wanted before the rework to happen where mc can choose in his harem to be more dominant with his woman. but i also like how you are taking your time inorder for that development to make sense. One of the thinks i hoped for was more choice to be a dom with the Blonde haired wife or all the older woman and from what i see now That may be a possibility in a future where i can get to be more Dominant with them.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes