Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Nah ignore them lesbian tag was there from the start since your 1st version if they didn't like avoid the game ir ask to avoid it simple .

The main problem seems to be mc and sophie not the lesbian stuff and avoiding characters

Some of those tags fall under femdom or male bondage falls under Bdsm , if they not fucked they are a virgin , so no need to add it.
These tags are not valid for every character. It would be silly to expect bdsm during sex from Sophie, she is a virgin and hates sex, so a more vanilla sex might make more sense.

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Well it's more the fact of the amount of lesbian stuff in the game
Which one some of them are femdom scenes not lesbian the angel and devil route is femdom route the 1st you saw was femdom the harem you can dome girls.

it just has harem route in there for the mc, and the girls can still be avoided and the other maledom and romance route with a harem too.

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
These tags are not valid for every character. It would be silly to expect bdsm during sex from Sophie, she is a virgin and hates sex, so a more vanilla sex might make more sense.
What you mean by this im pretty sure you just talking about sophie with mc only.

It depends on the character she with doesn't it bdsm isnt sex if that what you mean.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
What you mean by this im pretty sure you just talking about sophie with mc only.

It depends on the character she with doesn't it bdsm isnt sex if that what you mean.
I'm talking about every single character if the game has "BDSM" tag it doesn't mean every single character is BDSM chara.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Armada1987

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
I'm talking about every single character if the game has "BDSM" tag it doesn't mean every single character is BDSM chara.
I know i literally talking to you now on discord.

Plus never mentioned when you quoted me you say she hates sex but sex is still sex no matter vanilla or not

And i also never stated every character has bdsm tag i didn't put any tag with anyone only said, they the tags was from the very start of the 1st version that all.

Ps it depend on the char.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I know i literally talking to you now on discord.

Plus never mentioned when you quoted me you say she hates sex but sex is still sex no matter vanilla or not

And i also never stated every character has bdsm tag i didn't put any tag with anyone only said, they the tags was from the very start of the 1st version that all.

Ps it depend on the char.
I understand sometimes I can't understand comments well cause i'm not a native english. It can be pretty hard sometimes haha

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
"Sex" and "making love" are easly misstaken. Perhaps she is not interested in "sex" as in a casual activity but wants to "make love" which, in my opinion, is more suitable for her personality (regardless of her "mean" yet charming personality).
I can feel the potential of this character if developed corectly by the DEV.

I understand sometimes I can't understand comments well cause i'm not a native english. It can be pretty hard sometimes haha
A piece of advice would be to watch/inspire yourself from similar characters from anime/manga/hentai.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
"Sex" and "making love" are easly misstaken. Perhaps she is not interested in "sex" as in a casual activity but wants to "make love" which, in my opinion, is more suitable for her personality (regardless of her "mean" yet charming personality).
I can feel the potential of this character if developed corectly by the DEV.

A piece of advice would be to watch/inspire yourself from similar characters from anime/manga/hentai.
Thanks for advice!

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
I can say that her personality will progress and comeback to that charming personality to the mc and others.
The bully thing was a introduction to get that femdom scene rolling

The routes are different and all characters are avoidable and some only in certain routes

Ajnc1

Jul 2, 2022
I actually think this game has a potential for a great character dev. A simp and a weakly personality to a chad, calm headed youngster. The end of this update maybe is the catalyst for a change. Charlotte a bully? Slap her ass up.

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
I actually think this game has a potential for a great character dev. A simp and a weakly personality to a chad, calm headed youngster. The end of this update maybe is the catalyst for a change. Charlotte a bully? Slap her ass up.
Seems like you want the angel devil route if u interested in Charlotte

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes