Sep 20, 2019
Like the above post, you might not have enough of a certain stat to complete it. You can kick him out if you're strength is high or invite him outside with high appearance. There are ways to increase those stats with equipment, but early on that might not be available. I've never encountered any problems with that quest, but honestly outside of a little gold (or increasing your Bareshade Bitch fame stat) you can abandon it for now since its a repeatable quest.
That might be it, and you only get 2 stat points per level, meaning it is to slow with the gains to try and get the stat points up to the right amount for combats and events.

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
Yep never tried it, as per the gay impression. But you can be a female protagonist right?

Yes that's true but given the MC is never visible all that will change really is the text. It's a great game but to me having dozen++ male npc and enemies to sleep with vs.... two female means it's pretty gay focused.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

JackobL

Mar 20, 2020
Edit01 {crashed before on the lizard lake}
Try do the following:
1. Extract Lucas979's 0.21.1 Moded version (Mega);
2. Use Unren.Bat to extract the [.rpa]s inside your game folder by placing the bat file inside the game folder, opening it, inputting 1 and then clicking enter. Wait for few seconds for it to extract and close when it's done;
3. Extract the 0.21.1 Moded version again, replacing the files;
4. Delete the two [.rpa]s inside your game folder;
5. Extract ZelvanInRow's files (Mega) on the Game folder, replacing the existing files;
6. Copy script.rpy and home.rpy from the 0.21.1 Moded version zip, to the game folder, replacing the files another time;
7. Open home.rpy on notepad and add " call cheats from _call_cheats" just below "label home:":
| "label home:
| call cheats from _call_cheats
| scene bg home
| if home.check_animals(bareshade_dog) == True:
| $ temp_text = "The dog you took in raised its head, looking at you with curiosity."
| else:
| [...]"
8. Save and close.
9. Enjoy.
Thanks for the advice, I'll see if I can get it working soon.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Yes that's true but given the MC is never visible all that will change really is the text. It's a great game but to me having dozen++ male npc and enemies to sleep with vs.... two female means it's pretty gay focused.
Too bad, sounds like if they added an erotic avatar for the female protagonist and perhaps even actual visual sex scenes that might be rectified. I completely agree with you on that, just staring at male npc's isn't my idea of a sexy time :ROFLMAO:

Kronixen

Dec 13, 2017
I feel like the game really needs a quest log of some form. I often forget what I need to collect for multiple characters because you can only track one quest at a time. Furthermore, some of the triggers for character development in some routes seem highly specific and I'm often relying on others to post a walkthrough in order to progress.

Regardless, I think I'm going to let this game develop for a while. The updates seem pretty regular so I hope to see how well it is doing in a few months time.

Jul 21, 2017
I feel like the game really needs a quest log of some form. I often forget what I need to collect for multiple characters because you can only track one quest at a time. Furthermore, some of the triggers for character development in some routes seem highly specific and I'm often relying on others to post a walkthrough in order to progress.

Regardless, I think I'm going to let this game develop for a while. The updates seem pretty regular so I hope to see how well it is doing in a few months time.
There is a quest log - press the heart, and on the left side there's a scroll. It tracks your quests and even has a what to do next for each quest.

• Wow
Reactions: Kronixen

JackobL

Mar 20, 2020
Edit01 {crashed before on the lizard lake}
Try do the following:
1. Extract Lucas979's 0.21.1 Moded version (Mega);
2. Use Unren.Bat to extract the [.rpa]s inside your game folder by placing the bat file inside the game folder, opening it, inputting 1 and then clicking enter. Wait for few seconds for it to extract and close when it's done;
3. Extract the 0.21.1 Moded version again, replacing the files;
4. Delete the two [.rpa]s inside your game folder;
5. Extract ZelvanInRow's files (Mega) on the Game folder, replacing the existing files;
6. Copy script.rpy and home.rpy from the 0.21.1 Moded version zip, to the game folder, replacing the files another time;
7. Open home.rpy on notepad and add " call cheats from _call_cheats" just below "label home:":
| "label home:
| call cheats from _call_cheats
| scene bg home
| if home.check_animals(bareshade_dog) == True:
| $ temp_text = "The dog you took in raised its head, looking at you with curiosity."
| else:
| [...]"
8. Save and close.
9. Enjoy.
I had time to work on it, and it works! Thanks for the help, though I found the steps a little vague. The Mega version of the game is also the incorrect one, since it's just the base game. With the last step, I needed to add 4 spaces as it would come up with an error if I didn't or if I tabbed. But that's just my two cents. Thanks anyways!

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
I had time to work on it, and it works! Thanks for the help, though I found the steps a little vague. The Mega version of the game is also the incorrect one, since it's just the base game. With the last step, I needed to add 4 spaces as it would come up with an error if I didn't or if I tabbed. But that's just my two cents. Thanks anyways!
Think you can upload the edited scripts.rpy and home.rpy? I'm kinda having trouble following the steps myself.

JackobL

Mar 20, 2020
Lets see if i can write the steps on fixing modded clearer.

1. Extract the modded of the game to a folder of your choice.
2. Extract UnRen.bat to an external folder and copy the file into the games dir.
3. Run UnRen.bat and choseto only extract the .rpa files (1).
4. When UnRen has finished with it's processes, close it by pressing a random key, other than one, and enter.
5. Re-extract the same modded version to the same folder, replacing all same files.
6. Delete the two .rpa files, in my case; archive.rpa and zcheats.rpa, though I'm not entirely sure this step is needed- don't quote me on that. My game still has those two files and works without a hitch.
7. Extract to an external folder and copy/paste the files directly into the games folder- replace all the files that it pops up with.
8. From the .zip file of the modded version, specifically extract the script.rpy and home.rpy and copy them/paste them into the game folder, replacing the existing ones. Though, this is another step that may or may not impact anything, your mileage may vary.
9. Open home.rpy with a text editor, I did it with , so I am unsure if it works the same with window's default notepad.
10. [Ctrl]+[F] "label home:", once you find it, press return/enter to insert a new line under.
11. Paste: call cheats from _call_cheats underneath "label home:"
12. As [Tab] is an invalid indent for renpy, I put 4 spaces as an indent, in front of call cheats from _call_cheats.
13. Save, close and open the game. It should not have any errors, such as something along the lines of "tab is an unrecognized..." or something referring to an indent, I can't remember accurately.
14. Enjoy!

I'm not sure if it'll work your you, but this is what worked for me.

Last edited:

ngodolac

Aug 4, 2019
Lets see if i can write the steps on fixing modded clearer.

1. Extract the modded version of the game to a folder of your choice.
2. Extract UnRen.bat to an external folder and copy the file into the games dir.
3. Run UnRen.bat and choseto only extract the .rpa files (1).
4. When UnRen has finished with it's processes, close it by pressing a random key, other than one, and enter.
5. Re-extract the same modded version to the same folder, replacing all same files.
6. Delete the two .rpa files, ion my case; archive.rpa and zcheats.rpa, though I'm not entirely sure this step is needed- don't quote me on that. My game still has those two files and works without a hitch.
7. Extract this to an external folder and copy/paste the files directly into the games folder- replace all the files that it pops up with.
8. From the .zip file of the modded version, specifically extract the script.rpy and home.rpy and copy them/paste them into the game folder, replacing the existing ones. Though, this is another step that may or may not impact anything, your mileage may vary.
9. Open home.rpy with a text editor, I did it with , so I am unsure if it works the same with window's default notepad.
10. [Ctrl]+[F] "label home:", once you find it, press return/enter to insert a new line under.
11. Paste: call cheats from _call_cheats underneath "label home:"
12. As [Tab] is an invalid indent for renpy, I put 4 spaces as an indent, in front of call cheats from _call_cheats.
13. Save, close and open the game. It should not have any errors, such as something along the lines of "tab is an unrecognized..." or something referring to an indent, I can't remember accurately.
14. Enjoy!

I'm not sure if it'll work your you, but this is what worked for me.
thank you, after 20 minutes I've finally opened it without issues, hope the gameplay will be smooth.
also tried the north crest path after talking to merchant, it finally appeared.

Reactions: JackobL

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
I have made another save dump using the newer version. Feel free to edit the character name using a save editor or modded version. I prioritized making saves on important decisions, unrepeatable scenes, and certain scenes that appear in an unpreferred routes.

Like in my first save dump, these saves follow a homosexual bottom Bareshade/Bandit bitch, Discouraged Logan, Lizard Good end. Scenes from Encouraged Logan and Lizard Bad end have also been included and are noted. Took the Witch Amulet instead of the Glowing amulet (same purpose, different stats), and tricked Arion into getting a bath. Ste was also released by asking Arion to help.

A txt file is also included containing description of each save (although saves also have names in-game now). I'll also be copy-pasting whats in the txt file in the following spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game needs more save slots. Granted, I could still save 10 beyond by clicking the right arrow but I feel it'd be too inconvenient. TIP: If you want to see bad ends in fighting certain enemies, use the Insanity Potion.
Thanks for the saves <3
But where do I put the folder once I've downloaded it?

Reactions: wenwen500

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Does Nauxus have a scene? Does anyone know how to get it?
Yes, I think if you want to play it you have to get the bad ending in lizard tribe then explore the dark swamp (forgotten temple I think?) until you got him. Then go back to the lizard village and he will talk to you about his story and then you could explore a new place in the dark swamp (his scene I think is after the first exploring, it happens randomly when you're in the lizard village. He will be taking a bath at the waterfalls then you can help him).

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes