EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title.jpg

Overview:
It’s an adult text-based game with rpg mechanics, inspired by titles like “Flexible Survival” or “Trials in Tainted Space".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game contains adult themes of both hetero and homosexual nature (with a stronger focus on male content)

Thread Updated: 2024-02-12
Release Date: 2024-02-11
Developer: Hyao - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.63.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Linux
(v0.48.0): - - - -

fat_fingers_ma_gee thanks for the link

oNbI63.jpg ZczDKz.jpg IHT5_9.jpg 9CUZXw.jpg ouJeM_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
can i choose either mMC or fMC?..or does it switch back and forth..can i avoid gay situations and just boink dames?..inquiring minds want to know :O
You can choose between either a male or a female character and you should avoid teasing anyone that you are not interested in. Also, avoid losing to the wolf unless you like urination.

Ashbringer

Jan 28, 2019
Ooookay, where the hell to look for heat occisia?
Go to the Shrine and speak with the Preistess for the recipe. You will need a pant called 'Angel Leaf'. I'm not sure where you get it, but I picked some up from somewhere..

Dev. Just a suggestion, but perhaps the MC could have a journal, which records where to find certain plants, or a link on the map when you mouse over the location that says what plants can be found there? No idea how difficult that is, but it would be useful :)

Reactions: SliverLuno520

Ashbringer

Jan 28, 2019
You have to go all the way through the swamp to get to the shrine. If you have reached the wall, you can find a way through it by examining the carved figure. If you've already been to the ruins/shrine, it's marked like a pyramid on your map.

Reactions: Dragor900

Ashbringer

Jan 28, 2019
Go to the Shrine and speak with the Preistess for the recipe. You will need a pant called 'Angel Leaf'. I'm not sure where you get it, but I picked some up from somewhere..
It's found on the Track. It seems like their is a 50/50 chance of being attacked by Bandits, which makes it a massive pain to herb there

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
Where can I get Earth Moss? And is there some kind of walkthrough for game?
In the Itch there is a more or less walkthourgh, and the dev read suggestions, bugs etc too. Earth Moss u can trade, but i think there is a small chance to find in the dark swamp, I pass the last 2 versions so i don't remember entirely.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes