hakubr

May 21, 2020
Anybody can help with the "(Maul has a special scene available as well. To trigger it, don't do something after you tell him you will and wait a day before encountering him again.) " scene?

Couldn't find it. Maybe I passed too fast over it.

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
Anybody can help with the "(Maul has a special scene available as well. To trigger it, don't do something after you tell him you will and wait a day before encountering him again.) " scene?

Couldn't find it. Maybe I passed too fast over it.
When you go watch on the battleground and Maul comes up to you saying "What're we lookin' at?", choose the option "...I haven't been able to stop thinking about it..." and then "Yes sir" when he tells you wait for him in his tent, but don't wait for him there and don't visit him that night. Wait until the next day and either go watch the orcs at the battle ground, or you can wait until nighttime to visit his tent.

Reactions: hakubr and davidr20

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
I'm really enjoying Virile's writing style. It's very similar to Hyao's but also fresh.

Maul is so dominant, yet at the same time he always leaves the choice to you. He humiliates you, but won't go too far unless you go along with him. If you decline his advances, he's cool with it. And his content is optional. All of these made me like him so much more than Gunnar, who tried to fuck/humiliate you during a main path event. And if you turned him down he got quite pissy about it.

Virile's take on a D/s dynamic is closer to the real life one, which I appreciate. Not saying there's anything wrong to enjoy Gunnar's content, it's fantasy after all. Just not for me.
Sometimes Virile feels like one of the main writers of this game to me, not just a guest

MasterSilo

Feb 3, 2020
I'm really enjoying Virile's writing style. It's very similar to Hyao's but also fresh.

Maul is so dominant, yet at the same time he always leaves the choice to you. He humiliates you, but won't go too far unless you go along with him. If you decline his advances, he's cool with it. And his content is optional. All of these made me like him so much more than Gunnar, who tried to fuck/humiliate you during a main path event. And if you turned him down he got quite pissy about it.

Virile's take on a D/s dynamic is closer to the real life one, which I appreciate. Not saying there's anything wrong to enjoy Gunnar's content, it's fantasy after all. Just not for me.
He writes much better than Hyao IMO.

Naturestune

Oct 3, 2017
When you go watch on the battleground and Maul comes up to you saying "What're we lookin' at?", choose the option "...I haven't been able to stop thinking about it..." and then "Yes sir" when he tells you wait for him in his tent, but don't wait for him there and don't visit him that night. Wait until the next day and either go watch the orcs at the battle ground, or you can wait until nighttime to visit his tent.
Yeah, I'm not getting that prompt, it just makes me wait until he shows up. If it's not too much trouble, could you share a save?

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
Yeah, I'm not getting that prompt, it just makes me wait until he shows up. If it's not too much trouble, could you share a save?
Does it just take you to his tent automatically? If so, I think you can try picking "I wanted to watch you fight" instead and then you can avoid going to his tent until the next day.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
These are the last comission stickers StanG created.
WIP BY STANG
Here comes the criticism for StanG's art:
He tries to hard to make these Characters masculine, that makes it Unnatural and Weird.
Especially in the "Permanent" furrows on the brow - which makes them like thick Wrinkles, and the muscle veins.
Like why the red orc ONLY hv veins on the arms when he's fucking? Is he trying to crush MC's skull?

Hope he will improve sooner than later, otherwise the direction he's going is quite good.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
He writes much better than Hyao IMO.
Lol someone writes to your taste doesn't make him better.
Both Virile and Hyao are good writers that can capture the dynamic and visualise scenes in detail.

One could argue Maul's content is too mild - because that's what's about: it's softcore domination / humiliation.
I also love Maul's contents, it's unique and good: This is what "Diversity" should be about.
I like it cuz it's Maul, not Gunnar 2.0.

Just like the other use said.

BTW, this is NOT more "closer to the real life one",
"Suite your taste better" doesn't make it more like real life (well maybe "more like Your real life" ;))
There are softcore dom and hardcore dom for a reason.

• Haha
Reactions: gabrielpwen

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Lol, didn't realise there are quite some alternations if you choose "small dick" and Maul really likes it.
Now it gives me the vibe of Gengoroh Tagame's "Big Sir's Bitches" series. Wonder does Virile drew inspiration from them.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes