CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Polish variable names ("durnekonie") and some Python #comments are hillarous:
town_sex.rpy
# Młody leży. Ty ujeżdżasz. Jeden z samców idzie do dupy, drugi do mordy.
# Młody leży. Ty ujeżdżasz. Jeśli expdupy wysoki to jeden z samców dołącza, inaczej oboje w mordkę.
# Bunch of drunk guys. Dominacja dwóch gości. Zabawa gdzie jest się po środku. Danie się przeruchać paru typom (Jeden rucha cię długo, w tym samym rytmie, regularnie i bez przerwy).

Code-wise this game is interesting for simple solutions for simple problems. Like time progression ("zegarek").

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
Can you only have one relationship? Im currently dating Bernard, but then I encountered Logan, the lumberjack

Galiere

Feb 2, 2019
Can you only have one relationship? Im currently dating Bernard, but then I encountered Logan, the lumberjack
Bernard is the only one with dating content at the moment but from the looks of it, you can date both Bernard and Logan should their update comes along. There's also Hayden, the hot springs owner that you can have a sexual relationship with if your character is submissive enough but, yeah, for now Bernard is the only one you can have a romantic relationship with.
guys r the sex scene animated or normal image?
tnx in advance
Shouldn't the tag "Text-based" and the lack of "animated" tag give it away? But, nope, none of the sex scenes (at least ones where the PC is directly involved) have art. Hyao is planning to add some from what I've read on his Patreon though.

Reactions: 21dsd

diaboros

Oct 13, 2017
What are the prerequisites for unlocking the bandit camp? I've been trying to get the event for it for a while now, but I don't know what to do. I'm on day 49, I've raised my relationship with the bandits as high as possible, I've done all available quests at least once, I've gone through every conversation I can find, what could I be missing?

Galiere

Feb 2, 2019
What are the prerequisites for unlocking the bandit camp? I've been trying to get the event for it for a while now, but I don't know what to do. I'm on day 49, I've raised my relationship with the bandits as high as possible, I've done all available quests at least once, I've gone through every conversation I can find, what could I be missing?
As far as I know, the only requirements are to reach day 20, healed Bernard and unlocked the sawmill.

diaboros

Oct 13, 2017
As far as I know, the only requirements are to reach day 20, healed Bernard and unlocked the sawmill.
Oh, how do I unlock the sawmill then?
Edit: idk what happened but I unlocked a new rumor about a lost pendant at the tavern which unlocked the sawmill

Last edited:

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
How do you get the Bottoming Logan scene in the Swamill? He went to the camp but nothing is happening now

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
how do you get a dog, do you tame one of the wolves?
You randomly run into a stray in the town, after 5 orso times of giving meat you get the option to take him home,
But only after making the dog house i think not 100% sure on that last part

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes