Lolkills

Oct 30, 2020
May have found a solution for moving in the Gym. make a folder named DLC in StreamingAssets and copy all bundlefiles from DefualtPackage that you got from Lustful_Traditional_Massage_Parlor_1.96_DLC.
and drag PackageManifest_DLC.verson also BYTES and Hash in the DLC folder you made
This freaking worked, thanks

Neroxstn

Mar 28, 2022
hopefully the new table uploaded will fix the drinking values not working for most people. Still not exactly sure why they are so jank, but if they are still ?? just try interacting with the girl to change the value and see if it fixes it
idk why but don't change The values, sometimes yes but most times when i talk they just say Value: ??

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
idk why but don't change The values, sometimes yes but most times when i talk they just say Value: ??
damn, yeah only one of the girls that it seems i've found a reliable pointer for is Miki's favor. i'll try and find good pointers for the other girls next upload, sorry

Reactions: Neroxstn

Neroxstn

Mar 28, 2022
damn, yeah only one of the girls that it seems i've found a reliable pointer for is Miki's favor. i'll try and find good pointers for the other girls next upload, sorry
Sorry? Why do you sorry, dude? You're really helping us with the cheat engine. Thank you so much.

Heiwa

Mar 30, 2018
you have to beat the game, if you use the table and set the day to 30+ you can beat the game and start a new game+ with it unlocked if you want
wut :)? date w Miki and increase her like, reach 5th day. That is how I unlock auto.

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
When should i play the cheat engine? After, before or while I'm in the mini game?
not sure what you mean? are you talking about the date minigame or the flyers minigame. either way you should start the game and open the cheat engine before you select a save file

Dragonmen78

Dec 21, 2022
~CHANGES - 5/15~
*Added Value>Day
*Added Values>Kanna Drinking
*Added Backup Pointers For Some Values (CLICK THE BOX ON THE FAR LEFT OF THE VALUE TO VIEW THE BACKUPS)
*Fixed Most Drinking Values (CAN STILL BE A BIT JANK BUT SHOULD WORK MOST OF THE TIME, HOPEFULLY)
*Girls Drunk Leves Seem To Be A Shared Value That's Why It Is So Jank, Will Fix With Next Upload
Made a small cheat engine table for some basic stuff that should be all you need. You can request some other values you'd like or just find the values you need.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(GAME VERSION 1.9.6)
LINK TO TABLE - PIXELDRAIN
LINK TO TABLE - WORKUPLOAD
My Pc detected virus in the cheat engine and the pc put automatic in quarenten the app, is this normal?

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
My Pc detected virus in the cheat engine and the pc put automatic in quarenten the app, is this normal?
it should detect it as a "cheat device" or cheat program of some sort, not a virus. you can send a screenshot of what it says to verify. never allow any file your computer that triggers the window virus scan on

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
I just download the game, everything is fine (not) , no black screen, no viruses no problem with save (prolly), and no problem with gallery or dlc (yes, a problem here)
Thank you Supreme_Evil

Edit: found some time to play, and i found a problem with dlc, the gallery is there, but it can't be triggered in game, i'll continue testing

First: i looked into the game folder, there is no dlc paste, so there is no dlc i this version
View attachment 3633762
Second: i downloaded the dlc, last version i found, idk if it is outdated
View attachment 3633770
apparently it worked
View attachment 3633775
but once i get to the gym, it gets stucked
View attachment 3633793
it gets stuck after the text, no movement, it can be cause the dlc version is outdated or i need to restart the gameplay in a new save, can't test right now

If you can, take a look Supreme_Evil
thanks anyway
Did you found solution regarding the gym ?

26suspects

Apr 15, 2021
the cheat engine link keeps saying the site cant provide a secure connection. anyway to bypass that or can i find another place to download cheat engine

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes