Unreal Engine - Lustful Valley [v3] [Nonahki]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Iglix

I love the premise, atmosphere is intriguing and the style/genre reminds me a little of Horny A(s)sylum.

But for a game over year in development this is very unsatisfying. Right now the game could be described as pre-alpha.
    Minimum content. Glitches and bugs galore. Ilogical character non-reaction/story telling.

Contentwise, there are three things in the game. Prologue where there is no sexual content. The best you can get there is looping scene where you shower naked before you go to bed.
    Then you have Day 1. One voyer scene, one single kiss, one skimpy dress, one random ass-rape with high-heel shoe and repeat of shower before sleep.
    And thats it as far as the story goes.
    On top of this there is Halloween event where you get few scripted forced sex scenes, but it does not seem to tie to story in any way. Those scenes are unskipable but they are not obnoxiously long so its fine.

Models are fine for this type of game. Not AAA quality, but good enough.
    Animations, the few that are in game, are also ok-ish. Nothing spectacular, but also not bad in any way.
    Entire town is completely empty. You can not enter anything outside of currently active quest buildings, and right after you are finished with them, they are blocked again. Its litteraly empty town outside of whatever quest you have at the moment.

Game has bunch of bugs that will force you to restart it if you encounter them. For example if you open journal with H, but also right after you press Esc to open meno, you get stuck because menu will be inactive due to open journal, but journal will not be closable because there will be menu screen in background.
    Or if right at start of day 1 ignore note at your door (I completely overlooked it at first), go to see voyer scene and then go back, you can not read the note anymore and you are stuck.
    Or during ass-rape scene, the scene does not work at all. Animation seems to be borked up and only solution I found out is that anytime I alt-tab out of game and then back, it make one cycle of animation. Do this around 10 times to finish the scene.

On top of lack of any content and bugs there is also complete lack of any sense or reaction from the character. When going into town, there is a shack on your right where there is hanged dead woman. Character can get right into touching distance to the dead body and yet it does not come up as any plot-point or something to mention to anyone. Its just as if only sack of potatoes was hanging there.

Or when you go first time to mayor, you can find weird naked statue in attic. Again, no reaction, no comment, no clue why it is there, no option to ask anyone. Yet the statue is not present during Day 1, again with no explenation.
    Also when you go to mayor for second time, mayor demands to rape your ass with high-heels and you simply obey with no complaint, outrage or anything.

Or during halloween event there is point where you are in outdoor cage. It is raining heavily and character complains that they are thirsty. Their logical solution? To piss into bowl and drink their piss.

So to sum it up, I have no hope for this game to ever get to any state where it would be worthy to pay/play it.
    Considering that this game is from 2021 and this is the amount of progress by 2023, with completely nonsensical story-telling and character behavior along with bugs, at this rate this game would need at least 10 more years of development to get anywhere, and even then its quality would probably be questionable.
    Its a shame. I like 3d game where you can move around and interact with the world around you. Sadly there is almost nothing to interact with here.