Ren'Py Lustful Vengeance [v0.1b] [FuKyria Studios]

FuKyriaStudios

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2024
I'm sorry to say that it’s not actually the case. Unlike the programmer or the member in charge of the background line art, neither the main artist nor I had much knowledge of these types of games. So, to create the characters, the two of us based our designs on what they told us. This was the original design of the character that I think you are relating to the one you shared.
test.jpg
I chose the colors, considering how a strong-willed person might be, associating red with fire and green with firmness.
Anyway, I appreciate your comparison. n__n
Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty obvious where you got your inspiration from.

I'm sorry to hear that. :cry:
Not intuitive at all. Just let me click the light bulb.

Last edited:

The choicen one :3

Jul 1, 2023
Hello, I hope to contribute my grain of sand to the game.

-The art is beautiful, it can be improved, yes, one can always improve.

-At first it is difficult to find the areas with which you can interact, you can put typical arrows just to mark the exits or the changes of direction that are not as obvious as those on the second floor, the TV room or patio, once you know where they are it is easier for you, another thing is the girls' rooms you can put their name or a reference object to them on the door as it is easier for you now that you are starting.

-I don't know if it is done on purpose, in the mission to collect study objects, the notebooks become completely black.

-The characters can be given more life, I mean to represent a little more what they feel with body expressions.

I don't know what kind of content you'll put in the future because I don't know how you'll want to handle things, if you'll be more dirty (like non-conscious nighttime acts, NTR, Sado, etc.), or if it will be more relaxed.

Well, I apologize because I'm translating this with a translator, I don't know English and I don't know how it will be written.

I wish you the best of luck with your project, I hope I've been helpful and in the future I'll support you more and in other ways if I can.

See you later.
blue-archive-alice.gif

Reactions: FuKyriaStudios

Mellbear

Apr 14, 2021
Amazing concepts I'm already playing it and I'm wanting more despite knowing it's only just been posted, I wish good concept games like these could move along faster hmmmm...maybe If I drink myself like there's no tomorrow this game will be magically completed faster than I can wake back up? all in all Great game look forward to more updates FuKyriaStudios

• Red Heart
Reactions: FuKyriaStudios