Votes: 212 13.7%
  • Jane

Votes: 137 8.8%

• Total voters

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
1.jpg

Ahoy, mateys!

The second progress report of v0.4 is a bit overdue, so we have much to discuss.
Since the first one, I've managed to do around 300 renders and 30 animations, so that brings it to a total of 650 renders and 70 animations thus far. I believe that when it's complete, it will contain more than 1000 renders and 100 animations.

That being said, there was a slight dip in my output over the recent week, and I'd like to explain why. There has been a major shift in temperature lately in my area, and it has affected my health in a negative way. Unfortunately, I got sick and had a high fever these past few days, resulting in decreased workflow and render production. I really tried to push past the discomfort, but sometimes it was too unbearable, and I had no choice but to lay down and rest. I measured my temperature today, and it appears to have finally stabilized and returned to normal. I'm also feeling better, so I already started to get back into my usual workflow.

That implies a slight delay in this update's release. Most likely by about a week. I had originally planned to release it in the first week of October, but sometimes things just happen outside of your control.

Anyway, I still have to finish the last two scenes that I already started working on. They are substantial with a lot of moving parts, so they will take me at least a week to finish. I also have unfinished sex scenes for both the NTR and vanilla paths. I will put forth extra effort to ensure their completion.

I will probably do another quick update at the start of October to let you know where things stand and how I'm progressing. I'm determined to deliver an amazing update, despite the recent setback. I will continue to work relentlessly until the project is complete. I love you all and really appreciate your support.

I'll be dropping the last NTR sneak peek in the next few days, so keep an eye out for that.

Batten down the hatches!

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
View attachment 4042481

Ahoy, mateys!

The second progress report of v0.4 is a bit overdue, so we have much to discuss.
Since the first one, I've managed to do around 300 renders and 30 animations, so that brings it to a total of 650 renders and 70 animations thus far. I believe that when it's complete, it will contain more than 1000 renders and 100 animations.

That being said, there was a slight dip in my output over the recent week, and I'd like to explain why. There has been a major shift in temperature lately in my area, and it has affected my health in a negative way. Unfortunately, I got sick and had a high fever these past few days, resulting in decreased workflow and render production. I really tried to push past the discomfort, but sometimes it was too unbearable, and I had no choice but to lay down and rest. I measured my temperature today, and it appears to have finally stabilized and returned to normal. I'm also feeling better, so I already started to get back into my usual workflow.

That implies a slight delay in this update's release. Most likely by about a week. I had originally planned to release it in the first week of October, but sometimes things just happen outside of your control.

Anyway, I still have to finish the last two scenes that I already started working on. They are substantial with a lot of moving parts, so they will take me at least a week to finish. I also have unfinished sex scenes for both the NTR and vanilla paths. I will put forth extra effort to ensure their completion.

I will probably do another quick update at the start of October to let you know where things stand and how I'm progressing. I'm determined to deliver an amazing update, despite the recent setback. I will continue to work relentlessly until the project is complete. I love you all and really appreciate your support.

I'll be dropping the last NTR sneak peek in the next few days, so keep an eye out for that.

Batten down the hatches!
Best ntr game

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
View attachment 4042481

Ahoy, mateys!

Batten down the hatches!
I just commented on a game that got an update of 700 renders in 9 months and then theres this guy whose going for a 1000 renders in a lil over 2 months and he wasnt even working on maximum efficiency!?

shiiiiiiiiiiit dawg theres levels to this game dev business.

Jun 10, 2020
I just commented on a game that got an update of 700 renders in 9 months and then theres this guy whose going for a 1000 renders in a lil over 2 months and he wasnt even working on maximum efficiency!?

And those 700 renders are for the "B" path of the game... Because I Love Her, no?

Nikko_

May 31, 2017

True, and they are quality renders with good angles, hot anims, etc. I am not a patreon, but I'll definitely see about buying the VN when dev is done. The quality makes it worth revisiting.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes