RPGM - Completed - LustGrimm Again [v2.09] [62Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

defnotalt

A relatively long game with lots of content and high quality art, including some animated scenes. The game is rather grind heavy, but it's a RPGMaker game so it's very easy to edit your save if you ever get stuck with a fight or can't be bothered to get certain items. Additionally, the game itself allows you to skip certain hard fights after losing twice to them.

The story is pretty interesting as far as R18 stories go. The soundtrack is surprisingly good too overall.

Be warned, though: the game is heavily big tiddie focused. If you don't like big breasts, the game is just not for you and you should probably skip it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

FableSE

This game a joke. The art style look very pleasing to the eye. remind me of VN type games.
    The sex battle nothing really happens. Heart will show up but that about it.
    I wish they would've something for this. Sadly the dev didn't. Play at your own risk and don't load the save that already in game. It's broken
    Best to stay for the art and not the gameplay itself.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

swifd76

Very Enjoyable RPGM game.

+Its got content
    +The MTL is Decent
    +The art is gorgeous.
    +Its not too grindy on normal difficulty
    +You can basically get a CG per 5 minutes if you try.

~It is lose to fap but there is CG before you lose so its 50/50
    ~95% of girls are just big titty anime girls which is fine but does get slightly repetitive

-Shota MC (No big dick)
    -No Male Variety, its always the Shota 99% of the time
    -Its not Melty's quest, I know I'm dissapointed too.

Play it if you think you'll like it, its hard to dislike.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kutushmurf

Lust Grimm on RPG Maker VX Ace was a masterpiece.
    This version is way better, with more scenes, a higher (or lower) difficulty as you want.
    The musics were good in the first version, and they added more soundtracks.
    I didn't finish the game, but I'm looking forward to it.