Recommending Lustiest Lair: A Darkest Dungeon "Overhaul"

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
Not sure where to post this but I've been really enjoying a darkest dungeon mod called Lustiest Lair, it basically changes the game from adventurers going into dungeons to fight eldritch horrors into sluts going into dungeons to fuck eldritch horrors. Check the link to see it in detail but the loverslab link includes links to a list of mods which work great with it (since Lustiest Lair doesn't change character/enemy models other than adding some bosses). I'll add the overview the dev has there:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Side note: the dev also branched out to their own game which is actually on F95 . Seems really early in but promising start.

(not recommended unless you manually do the mods, the mod launcher is not great)
though not all work well and caused me issues, I'd just use the palette changes for whatever character skins you use (Xel is my recommendation). The enemy skins in part 3 of the post seem do be ok for me if you keep it at the bottom of the mod list.

Reactions: Redcarn and Narv@l

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Does it actually have sex animations? I think I may have tried this a while back, but it didn't actually show any sex.

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
Does it actually have sex animations? I think I may have tried this a while back, but it didn't actually show any sex.
Xel's art has lewd/naked animation/art and a couple bosses have an animation or two but definitely not a selling point for sure. Dev seems to be working on a sex framework and class which I'm trying a beta version of but there's only soo much you can do animation wise in the game really. The few boss animations is it in that regard. Even then, it's basically a grab attack that then uses the standard animation regardless of the skin color of the character grabbed.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin