Mind Reader by Stonehouse

The Maid's New Maid by CARJIM

Gwen :: Spring Episode 1 by bex

Sluts by bex

Shemale Sky by bex

pls

sycore

Jul 5, 2019
First time trying to use PS to colorized a comic. I picked Albo - A Day at the Beach. Just wanted to see if it was possible in case they never finish them. Not great but better than black and white. If we all took a page we could have it done in no time. LOL

h8fuldude

Dec 30, 2018
First time trying to use PS to colorized a comic. I picked Albo - A Day at the Beach. Just wanted to see if it was possible in case they never finish them. Not great but better than black and white. If we all took a page we could have it done in no time. LOL
niceee. Its about COLOR anyway.

Olive B

Jul 22, 2017
Out of curiosity, has anyone figured out how they track their comics?
I do. I figured it out and know how to defeat it. I also buy a lot of them including some people are looking for. But to be honest, I am less and less inclined to share Lustomic because I really think it is starting to hurt them. I do not want that site to fold. People need to occasionally throw down some cash for them or that could be a real possibility. I’ve actually even written to them and suggested that if they drop the prices a little they would see even greater sales but even $15 isn’t all that much. Heck, it’s less than 2 packs of smokes in many cities.

sycore

Jul 5, 2019
Out of curiosity, has anyone figured out how they track their comics?
I believe they put a tiny four or five digit number on one of the pages of the comic you download. This way if they see the pages posted they can tell who they sold it to and suspend them.

Reactions: Olive B
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes