Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I read some of these comics for uhh... Research. No, actually for real, lol, since my game have gender bending themes and back then I didn't know it was a thing. But holy shit these comics, man. Whatever did those poor dudes do? 80% of them the guy don't deserve this shit. They're just going about in their lives, maybe looking for a bit of harmless fun, then they get done in like that. Plus most of these endings are pure torture, damnit.

Reactions: Tsetsefly

TheGreatServando

Jan 27, 2019
I read some of these comics for uhh... Research. No, actually for real, lol, since my game have gender bending themes and back then I didn't know it was a thing. But holy shit these comics, man. Whatever did those poor dudes do? 80% of them the guy don't deserve this shit. They're just going about in their lives, maybe looking for a bit of harmless fun, then they get done in like that. Plus most of these endings are pure torture, damnit.
So?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Nothing. I find it to be a bit of a turn off, that's all. I guess that's really not my thing. Although the whole premise is interesting, I mean, hey... why not?

For example, in Slutistas. It would have been good that the travelers who got enslaved rebelled and turned the tables on the bitch. Or in Amterdamned nites, the poor things. I don't know, give their captors a taste of their own medicine.

goon12356

Feb 7, 2019
haha yeah, looks like they are going down

Where you think the comics are going to come from then fool! Also Lustomic are not on the way down they tend to break at periods before a flush of new material. I tend to purchase 90% of what they release. In actual fact less and less of the comics are being shared due to the numbering system and good because there are way to many freeloaders chillin up in here.

Reactions: Olive B

h8fuldude

Dec 30, 2018
Where you think the comics are going to come from then fool! Also Lustomic are not on the way down they tend to break at periods before a flush of new material. I tend to purchase 90% of what they release. In actual fact less and less of the comics are being shared due to the numbering system and good because there are way to many freeloaders chillin up in here.
uuuuh so sensitive, honestly there is about 10% of lustomic material that is great, everything else is just boring, same old idea.

Reactions: starbuildstrike

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
honestly these are stupidly expensive... Selling a 10 pages pdf 15$ makes no sense at all. I know it's niche market but still.
I know, but from what little I do understand, stuff like that is actually a part of this fetish anyways.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes