Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
anyone know where I can find SDT? thought this game would be a good addition but well... its all bugged and (maybe temp) paywalled...
Here is a popular modpack of it (has a bunch of extra features and customization options; there might be a newer version but the forums its hosted on is down at the moment so I cant check)

You can get more mods at whenever it is back online (characters, dialog packs, clothing, backgrounds, new features)

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
Patreon Unlock for 0.3.4
Since I get loads of messages for other stuff I do:
This ONLY works for 0.3.4.

This simply disables a check and lets you use everything.

Simply replace the File in "LustsCupid_Data\Managed" with the one inside the ZIP.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I literally made the patch you monkey, I'm telling you it's simple because it's literally forcing a simple boolean getter func to always return true. Here the code you want to swap around is the AllowInFreeMode getter that reads the properties of the options. It was a self deprecating quip meant to encourage people to start opening up the fap fuel games they play and pokeing around.
Alright wise assed monkey, continue to do simple things with great tool. Thank you for the hassle and may facepalm circlejerks lavish in their ignorance.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexNest

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
Not sure what made SDT so much more enticing than this currently is...
I mean - everything is technically here; but currently as non-engaging as a "Meet N Fuck".

Best of luck to the dev...!
Because we really need a new SDT. :)

Reactions: lewdman89

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
i've usually been sharing the patreon version when it releases but it's honestly kind of a pain to download it, upload to drive and share link every time for minor updates, so i've been waiting to do it when there's a new one with some decent amount of new features accrued.
You should really just be doing the demo version anyway, give people an incentive to support the official releases.

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
After loading the game again, the female is bugged as hell. You can see only her legs and a part of the trunk. Also if you change the male, the penis is no longer displayed sometimes.

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
Here is a popular modpack of it (has a bunch of extra features and customization options; there might be a newer version but the forums its hosted on is down at the moment so I cant check)
sby_loader_pack_12_545d.zip

You can get more mods at whenever it is back online (characters, dialog packs, clothing, backgrounds, new features)
God damn, Sby's modpacks, this takes me back
Also, when did undertow go offline? Damn...

Reactions: Page11 and Peach101

ativa

Feb 12, 2020
Not sure what made SDT so much more enticing than this currently is...
I mean - everything is technically here; but currently as non-engaging as a "Meet N Fuck".

Best of luck to the dev...!
Because we really need a new SDT. :)
For me personally what's currently missing is bdsm stuff

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes