Unity - Lust's Cupid [v0.7.7] [Dinotonte]

1. 2.00 star(s)

fakehb

There's 0 reason to play this over SDT. It's boring, the fundamentals aren't there, and the fundamentals aren't improving. I think they need to go back and drastically improve their tech, but there's only ever small iterative changes.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

goonwild

Of course there are lots of better 3d alternatives for pc, for example games that rhyme with BedName and ThroughRacials.
    However, I play it only on my phone, and for a mobile game it's a pretty good [sandbox] sex sim with a little bit of cutomisation and several poses. So I give it 4 stars; I'd give 4.5 if I could.

There are some bugs here and there, and i'd like to see more poses but other than that I like it and it satisfies my needs to the point that I'm not even browsing for other android games.

What I like is that some customisation sliders can go beyond the limit. Bug or feature, I hope it doesn't get removed.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Oddess

I think it has great potential if you're only interested in gameplay games, as there is no story so far.

But the problem is that while the art/animation is above average, there is too much visual bugs and art inconsistency (clipping, propotions of the models etc...).

The dev seems to be invested in this, and i think that more than adding things into the game he should polish the models/the animations.

Thought what i would love as an addition to the gameplay is scene maker : you give people the ability to create a scenario with dialogues, transitions, and key in the timeline to change any variable in the game. Could add infinite possibilities in terms of gameplay (kind of like a renpy/illusion game but more interactive)
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Alex_Horn

Okay, Lust's Cupid

Somewhere I've seen this before, somewhere I've played this before, but this isn't even a game; it's what people love the most – a senseless journey into nothingness.

Even if I wanted to praise something, I wouldn't find anything to latch onto. In my opinion, there's nothing to do here for more than 1 minutes. What's the point, and what's the ultimate goal?

Let's put it this way: everything you can do in this game is suck a dick if you like sucking a dick. Well, please, it seems like that's all you'll be doing here.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Old|Glory

This game is interesting even with limits of variations and annoying voice lines. There is customizible characters and other functions, well in the end I guess it's worth try, so if you have a 10-20 minutes to spare before nap, sure to try it out.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

SakuraKoi

By now, which hasn't been long since the initial release, it's a worthy spiritual successor to the gem that was Super Deep Throat. I don't think I have explored everything yet and it is more of a first-impression since I will wait some more.

It's not finished and I'll be greedy: It shouldn't ever be. That is unless there are really no more ideas/positions/options to implement but with currently three positions, a lot of options and only minor chinks, it deserves an 8/10 at least. It's a 9.5 for me since proper a 'Ahegao' expression is a must-have for me and is the primary reason why I will hold off just a little longer.

Distinct options would obviously be nice for all but at least I 'believe' in the base form of Ahegao: Wide open, Not totally white eyes/Half of the iris, simple up and normally sized iris. Others sure can and do prefer half closed, total white eyes (both combined are the case here when blowing hard) or very little iris, cross-eyed and small irises (those do exist other styles).

After that we can talk about other more 'debauched' facial expressions (imho, feel free to talk about whatever you want). There exist more variety than is currently implemented but its acceptable since the two-non-BJs are very new.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Rose emp

Simple review for a simple game.

I played v0.4.6, coming back to this I just played v0.5.1 and I must say there's alot of progress and new contents which is good! (I won't spoil about it)

Now there's more variation of sex rather than just giving the MC blowjobs only from the gallery. Note that this game isn't complete yet, so there are still missing contents that are coming soon, for now this game is doing pretty decent with good graphics and nonsense anatomical sex simulation.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

ssbbssc

nice amount of customisations, that is one of a few examples how games should be made. Give people a few tools and your game community will grow. Hope they add more poses in future updates and it will be 5*
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v0.5.0

The story to this game is like a nice little attachment, but its really not that important. The best thing about this game is its customization of the receiver and giver, there is quite a few options and variety, although it feels like there should be more, but its a decent amount.
    What does kill my vibe and force me to give this game just an average ranking is its bugs. Things are clipping through, some body modifications are weirdly proportioned and some clothing options just straight up dont work.

In the current state of the game, i should give it a 3/5, but i will give four stars, just because i believe these bugs can be fixed later in development and make this game not exactly amazing, but good.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

AreoAnn

It's still bad graphics, animation curves, bending penises and pseudo 3d. Developers should definitely make a beautiful picture by going either to full 3d or full 2d. And the gameplay is still much more boring than even in SDT. But! The game has become much, much better than it was before. I still can't recommend it, but at least it doesn't suck so much anymore. The game needs a global reworking of physics and graphics. But what is already good - the interface is great. The user interface is really good in this game. And more or less tolerable sounds. Developers should think about how to make the game fun, how to turn penis sucking into gameplay.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

YamiAi

So far the game seems to progress at a decent rate. I think it could be pretty decent when it's finished. Though there are some issues right now that make it a worse experience than SDT, like the movement feeling more clunky and the fact that for some rreason that when she character ejaculates the sex stops. Like you can't move. Mistake. Oh well, hopefully these issues are fixed eventually and more customization is added. Also, the developers can feel free to allow the players to expabd the sizes even more. If too large sizes break the physics just add a disclamer when you enlarge the body parts.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Bobbitabeechy

Consistent release, public roadmap that appears on track, good art style, and great foundation for a game. This has some great promise and I love what's here so far. The developers have a real good pulse on the things fans want and I really hope that they can pull off the vision for this game.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

primeumaton

v0.4.4

This was an amusing game, bug the bugs irked me.

Art: 4/5
    It looks decent for what it is, but there is a lot of clipping and the fluids sometimes looks too... chunky?

Physics: 3/5
    Sometimes it looks good but most of the time there are some glaring errors that make it feel like a cheap flash game.

Gameplay: 2/5
    The mechanics often break and stop responding or interact weirdly.

tldr: It's amusing for a while but no meat to it.
    Now if you use this as the way sex works with a story... That would be interesting.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

dementedzombie

this came has me "coming" back for more and more, lots of repeatability with a healthy creativity, my night time fix to fill mate

You get a highly customize able girl and you can pick a handfull of high quality animation better then must Large development corporations. I would highly recommend this to any one as I love it myself

play it & make more
  15. 3.00 star(s)

zbunk

i mean it's a game. it's not anything revolutionary, games like sdt have done this stuff before. i think the correct word to describe this game is mediocre. the anatomy is laughable, the mechanics are pretty bare bones and the visuals are meh. all in all not the best nor the worst game i've played. mediocrity is worse than failure.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Stat

+ Good art and animations
    + Good sounds
    + Nice character customization

~ A single position, but I mean...it's right there on the cover, right

- Repetitive dialogue (more like quips)
    - Some VFX can get a bit wonky
  17. 5.00 star(s)

emptyslot

If you loved SDT, you will love this too. Finally a worthy successor. Good, fluent animations. Easy character customization. And the devs do really listen to the community. Been a patreon for some time and it's worth it
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Firesnake

Still not much substance to it. The game has like a quarter of the interactivity/content the original SDT had. Basically no stock dialogue, no movement impact, no proper sound effects, no actual gagging, no passing out... But hey, you can pretend you're a furry!
    I guess it performs better? Struggling to find anything else.

Yeah, no.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

crit_basic

Great game = almost the same as SDT i came for the yaoi content.

To everyone ... im an avid din't read the manual but i interact with it and check all things slowly it has everything we would like at the start.

The yaoi content is just blow job level but hope to see more fun customizable action later on like how people got creative about this.

Any chance you have a discord/forum area that can compile feedbacks or updates?

And if ever fan-made edits mod folder. Again i salute you for this as so far it starts are a simple blowjob game until fan-mod or the dev's them selves actually make it interactable in to a full blown sandbox . But thats me with wishful thinking.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

lennyhops

First of all I'll start off by saying I am a blowjob enthusiast and x-ray lover, and if you're anything like me this game takes the cake.

I have been following development for a few months now and I have to say the game has grown on me a lot with the past few updates. Personally the overall gameplay has always been good, I'm not old enough to have played SDT way back when and now it's a pain to do it, so this was my first time seeing this type of interaction system in a game, and frankly I don't know why we don't see it more often. It's fun and having total control makes every play session unique.

But anyway, I'm writing this after v0.3.0 and am doing this specifically because of the x-ray with stomach feature. I never thought this was a kink of mine but here I am, and it looks amazing. They also took the time to update the throat art compared to previous versions by adding the little tendrils we see on hentai, which is stuff from my wettest dreams.

So as of v0.3.0, my review would be this:
    • A must if you're into oral stuff;
    • Fun and "original"/rare gameplay;
    • Good character customization;
    • Personally I'm not into these but you have Futa, Female and Male options for both characters, meaning FF and MM are possible.
    • Great art with attention to details and the community, and improving;

Upcoming that would take it to the next level based on their posts and discord:
    • Modding system so people can start generating my favorite waifus;
    • Doggystyle scene.