zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
update v0.23.1a

I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

324.png

3422.png

angiesnote.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v0.22.0Extended

PS: só posso corrigir alguns erros do jogo quando eu começar a jogar de verdade

Lustworth Academy v0.23.1a Mega
Update v0.23.1a

Atualização v0.23.1a

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
You are not talking about the real problem with the issue. It's many people on the site don't want to hear it. For example, I find some things a big turn off, like everyong else (see your 2nd paragraph, a kink that I think denotes an underlying hatred of women). However, I don't go into the forum of those games and berate those who do like it and tell developers what to do. I just don't play the game. Yet it's constant harping from non-NTR folks who at times sound as if they're 15 years old while some of the arguments from the NTR fans makes one shudder. Just shut up and play only the games you like. A lot of us don't want to hear it.
hatred of women? wtf? i used that extreme example, and i even said was extreme for a reason. because i assumed that was something that would be easier to relate. not because im comparing women to dogs, how much misreading is needed to even think that?

i said it there, its an extreme example, to show that, if something that you are disgusted by, happens, you wont feel like really keep going. i used dogs because of the expression "screw the pooch", and because it would be something, like i already said, that is easier to relate as a massive turn off for most people here(i assume).

i talked about what turns people off makes them not want to keep going, because its a turn off. it will kill your enjoyment, its something that will make you not want to continue.

Reactions: ponk01

Alumina25

Dec 19, 2020
Hi dev You made a damn good game here. Maybe I'll see if the update is consistent I'm considering supporting. Also please make incest quest. Put it on a lewdpatcher like many others.

AFRICANOOO

Feb 16, 2018
Getting this error after doing everything on Monday, and then trying to go into the headmasters office.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/maincampusmaps.rpy", line 12, in script
if dawsoncalltwo == False:
File "game/maincampusmaps.rpy", line 12, in <module>
NameError: name 'dawsoncalltwo' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/private/var/folders/4n/0js0zpzx32v1hd4m0qqmlqw00000gn/T/AppTranslocation/99973D52-9685-4358-976A-4E020BA258AF/d/LustworthAcademyBeta.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "/private/var/folders/4n/0js0zpzx32v1hd4m0qqmlqw00000gn/T/AppTranslocation/99973D52-9685-4358-976A-4E020BA258AF/d/LustworthAcademyBeta.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "/private/var/folders/4n/0js0zpzx32v1hd4m0qqmlqw00000gn/T/AppTranslocation/99973D52-9685-4358-976A-4E020BA258AF/d/LustworthAcademyBeta.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Darwin-21.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Lustworth Academy Alpha v0.23.1
Thu May 19 12:58:39 2022
```

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Getting this error after doing everything on Monday, and then trying to go into the headmasters office.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/private/var/folders/4n/0js0zpzx32v1hd4m0qqmlqw00000gn/T/AppTranslocation/99973D52-9685-4358-976A-4E020BA258AF/d/LustworthAcademyBeta.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "/private/var/folders/4n/0js0zpzx32v1hd4m0qqmlqw00000gn/T/AppTranslocation/99973D52-9685-4358-976A-4E020BA258AF/d/LustworthAcademyBeta.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "/private/var/folders/4n/0js0zpzx32v1hd4m0qqmlqw00000gn/T/AppTranslocation/99973D52-9685-4358-976A-4E020BA258AF/d/LustworthAcademyBeta.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Darwin-21.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Lustworth Academy Alpha v0.23.1
Thu May 19 12:58:39 2022
```
Check the main post. There is a fix you can download to solve the problem.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
hatred of women? wtf? i used that extreme example, and i even said was extreme for a reason. because i assumed that was something that would be easier to relate. not because im comparing women to dogs, how much misreading is needed to even think that?

i said it there, its an extreme example, to show that, if something that you are disgusted by, happens, you wont feel like really keep going. i used dogs because of the expression "screw the pooch", and because it would be something, like i already said, that is easier to relate as a massive turn off for most people here(i assume).

i talked about what turns people off makes them not want to keep going, because its a turn off. it will kill your enjoyment, its something that will make you not want to continue.
What are you talking about? In reality my comment had nothing to do with your reply above--I was merely giving an example of something I don't like and my response to it--I just don't play. My real point was that if I am turned off by something, I don't come into the discussion thread and go nuts, berating the developer and those who like a particular fetish. The arguments in threads about particular likes or dislikes, especially when it comes to NTR, gets tiresome. My suggestion is just don't play the game. I don't want to read tiresome arguments that go on and on, ad nauseum.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
(...)

Guess what?
Literally every single tag outside the most vanilla ones are considered by SOMEONE insufferable, but contrary to you needy, demanding and self-entitled bunch of NTR-Haters, nobody of those someones will clog every SINGLE thread with their unwanted opinion, and i full-heartedly agree with Ron4164 and many others here on F95ZONE that you people should finally get a grip and behave towards an unwanted kink like virtually EVERYBODY else and just dont play it and/or put the game on ignore.

Seriously.

Start behaving like adults and let me tell you something: there are kinks i like and some i dont like (i am myself not the biggest fan of NTR either, but i can tolerate it, and yes -HERESY- sometimes even enjoy it), but i strangely draw the line at the beating of women; strangely because i can even tolerate rape to some degree. Physical violence against women depicted in a game, carried out by the MC and in extension by me as the Player, makes me sick in my stomach in real life. Nevertheless i do play games like Brothel King or Jack-o-nine-Tails, which offer that, but i simply choose not to use that option.

Should i cross a game which forced me to beat them without any alternative i would very much stop playing the game.
Simple as that. But i would never even dream of to flak against the creators like you guys do.

Last edited:

SynV

Jul 16, 2017
Hey, guys stop posting stuff that I don't like to read cuz then I'm gonna be forced to read them and I'm going to be sad.
I don't get the point of complaining about a tag when these shows in the miniature...

Remember people, if you don't like a tag just ignore the game... easy.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
So, I've been out of the loop for a while.. Can somebody tell me if we have some Gwen content? Because the original game before the rework had one or two scenes and I really liked them. If there is not Gwen content, then is the dev planning on adding some?

Gayalmah_

Sep 29, 2021
So, I've been out of the loop for a while.. Can somebody tell me if we have some Gwen content? Because the original game before the rework had one or two scenes and I really liked them. If there is not Gwen content, then is the dev planning on adding some?
Well, there's no such content in the game. But maybe in the long run it will be added, because the game already has a lot of references to other works (Tatsumaki from One Punch-Man, Jill Valentine from Resident Evil).

Reactions: RabbitHole69

Gayalmah_

Sep 29, 2021
bannerpromo1.png

Полная Русская локализация игры

Lustworth Academy

-Переведен полностью текст
(Машинный + Ручной перевод с вычиткой)
-Переведенны все изображения (Включая мини-игры)

-В игру списан личный инцест-патч + фикс

Актуальная версия перевода - v.0.23.1a

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Больше переводов на моем:

или

Reactions: m4pII and devilo4ek
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes