Ren'Py Lusty Buccaneers [v0.10] [Nika]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Feb 12, 2023
Defeating Alvida isn't mandatory to continue the story, but it does unlock some new sex content ;)... I assume you haven't found Perona yet... To move forward with the story, you should visit the city's Shop and purchase the Eternal Pose that's for sale.
ohhh that's what it's for damn my bad i assumed it was for decorative purposes only damn, thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nika-Dev

m.klauss96

May 15, 2022
How do I get on Boa's island?
end questline in thriller bark, there u get quest to drum island, there u get sakura flowers and with that u maybe can go to amazon lilly
for version 0.9 content ends there right before u can enter the island. have to w8t for version 0.10

• Red Heart

furtwo

Aug 24, 2022
I comment this on every ongoing h game I like lol but I think you should focus more and more on groping and seeing-her-naked type situations, the girls could get more used to it over time and be casual about it, or dress more and more light over time? Small things are important too.

Anyway promising game, looking forward to it, remember the more sandbox the better! (hopefully people share my tastes)

• Red Heart

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
I comment this on every ongoing h game I like lol but I think you should focus more and more on groping and seeing-her-naked type situations, the girls could get more used to it over time and be casual about it, or dress more and more light over time? Small things are important too.

Anyway promising game, looking forward to it, remember the more sandbox the better! (hopefully people share my tastes)
I agree that all of this is important.

Keep in mind that details also take time, so I have to improve these without neglecting other aspects of the game. But I assure you that interactions will improve.

Regarding the sandbox, I want to work on enhancing it by opening more paths to give players more freedom.

Thank you for your comment.

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
How to get to drum island?
Hello! If you haven't reached Drum Island yet, you'll need to thoroughly explore the forests of Thriller Bark, then build the library on your ship, and afterward investigate the castle at Thriller Bark again, specifically the doctor's room.

mmmvcd

Sep 11, 2024
Hello! If you haven't reached Drum Island yet, you'll need to thoroughly explore the forests of Thriller Bark, then build the library on your ship, and afterward investigate the castle at Thriller Bark again, specifically the doctor's room.
Thank you for the help

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
I'm not entirely sure if f95 has rules and doesn't allow sharing links to other pages, so I'd rather avoid it.
I download the models from Civitai, so it won't be hard for you to find it by searching for Pony in their search engine.
You can also find other models based on Pony.
I hope this helps, but keep in mind that they are just models, and it takes a lot of work to refine the images to make them optimal.

Reactions: Shirazer0

Shirazer0

Jul 12, 2022
I'm not entirely sure if f95 has rules and doesn't allow sharing links to other pages, so I'd rather avoid it.
I download the models from Civitai, so it won't be hard for you to find it by searching for Pony in their search engine.
You can also find other models based on Pony.
I hope this helps, but keep in mind that they are just models, and it takes a lot of work to refine the images to make them optimal.
Can you tell me what else you use besides modules, perhaps some "Lora"?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes