Ren'Py Lusty Buccaneers [v0.10] [Nika]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Shirazer0

Jul 12, 2022
I'm not entirely sure if f95 has rules and doesn't allow sharing links to other pages, so I'd rather avoid it.
I download the models from Civitai, so it won't be hard for you to find it by searching for Pony in their search engine.
You can also find other models based on Pony.
I hope this helps, but keep in mind that they are just models, and it takes a lot of work to refine the images to make them optimal.
I'm just very interested in your style, no matter what anyone says about AI, yours looks good, I understand perfectly well that your project is not just pictures of AI, but it is also a lot of work on setting up this very AI and also writing code and implementing the entire project, while some complain about the cost and low quality of work, supposedly AI, but you do not stand still, but create and progress, forgive my English, I just use a translator

Reactions: Nika-Dev

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
I'm just very interested in your style, no matter what anyone says about AI, yours looks good, I understand perfectly well that your project is not just pictures of AI, but it is also a lot of work on setting up this very AI and also writing code and implementing the entire project, while some complain about the cost and low quality of work, supposedly AI, but you do not stand still, but create and progress, forgive my English, I just use a translator
Thank you for your comment. The truth is, there's a lot of work and configuration behind achieving these results. I understand that over time, this will become easier, but for now, there's a lot to learn. I usually use a lot of Lora models, some specifically for characters to better capture their essence, but there are several options, and it can vary which one adapts best to your base model. I recommend trying multiple Lora simultaneously, adjusting the intensity to see what works best.

Last edited:

annonymous_6116

Jul 7, 2022
im a bit puzzled by this game im on version 0.10 yet there is the option to buy fabric and paper but no option to craft the book to repair the library or am i missing something?
done with the thriller bark area by exploring the forest and room yet no option for drum island either.

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
im a bit puzzled by this game im on version 0.10 yet there is the option to buy fabric and paper but no option to craft the book to repair the library or am i missing something?
done with the thriller bark area by exploring the forest and room yet no option for drum island either.
Hi Annonymus, I understand you've already reached the end of the forest and saw the scene with Boa. After that, you'll need to rebuild the library to progress, and for that, you'll need wood, berries, and books. The first two are easy to get, but there are currently two ways to obtain the books: either you buy them directly from the gifts section in Shells Town, or you craft them in the workshop in the ship, which requires at least 4 papers. With this in mind, rebuild the library and continue the story!

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
any one know the console comands? i wanna take out the repeditivness of farming to enjoy the story and gameplay.

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
Before having the chance to recruit Alvida to the crew, I'm planning to add another individual event for her. Most likely, in version 0.12, I'll include another interaction when you defeat her... I'll look into the matter further afterwards.
thanks

SomebodyToLove54

Jun 8, 2024
Hi, I'm playing 0.10 and I have some suggestions. In Android the menu of back, skip,... is too little and it is very difficult to go back, I suggest making it a bit bigger and also adding the option to go back when touching left part of screen as other games would've cool.
Also a option next to "menu" to hide ui to watch properly the scene would be nice. And I'm also thinking in a gallery.
Otherwise the game looks cool and promising.

• Red Heart

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
Hi, I'm playing 0.10 and I have some suggestions. In Android the menu of back, skip,... is too little and it is very difficult to go back, I suggest making it a bit bigger and also adding the option to go back when touching left part of screen as other games would've cool.
Also a option next to "menu" to hide ui to watch properly the scene would be nice. And I'm also thinking in a gallery.
Otherwise the game looks cool and promising.
Hi, the gallery is something I'm going to implement while improving several game menus. As for the button to hide the interface on PC, you can press H, and I’ve already been considering ways to add this feature to Android.

Regarding tapping the left side to go back, I’ll have to look into how the implementation would work so it doesn’t interfere with anything else. If you know of any games that have this feature, feel free to share some examples!

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Reactions: Cettos
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes