VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Lusty Mother [v1.0] [IceFury]

1. 5.00 star(s)

EmoBot

Loved the hugging scenes with mother, they were full of love, which is what that kink is all about. So many games are getting them wrong, presenting the mother as a sex deprived mindless slut, which breaks immersion. That alone makes me want to rate this game 5 star

Renders pretty good, though I've seen better, but I also seen much worse
    Writing pretty miserable, most probably due to poor translation
    Plot is very simple and straightforward, but the game is short so it is understandable

Overall, good snack for mother kink enjoyers
  2. 1.00 star(s)

capitaocaverna

The graphics are ok, the script is average to bad, the story is very short and everything happens very quickly, but all these problems are overshadowed by the terrible ending, after creating a certain expectation in the relationship with the mother the game ends abruptly without showing anything. don't waste your time.

finished the game? : Yes
    approximate playing time: 7 min
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Fantabulous

A very vanilla novella with mom and son having oral sex. The MC becomes more experienced and thus makes his girlfriend happier in bed.

The story is too short (about 15 min.) and doesn't have a proper end, so I presume this was the first project for the developer. Renders are the bare minimum necessary to tell the story and some don't look right. Animations are too rough as well.

The only thing to like is the way mom teases the MC, so you aren't missing anything if you skip the download. The rating reflects the fapping value and the overall quality; a proper ending, more polished animations and more sex with mom would have made this better.