Others - Abandoned - Lusty Vampire [v0.0.1] [Lustcrestx]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Eschation

Edit: Right, I'm supposed to say something positive first... so... I like the design of the main character. Also, at the end, I express some hope for improvement.

Content as of right now is... well, this looks like the MSPaint of adventure games. I'm not talking about the art style, but rather the quality as a game.

Controls and handling are somewhere between meh and terrible.
    Hold F to regen mana. This works at all times. So... hold F all the time. Better yet, set up a macro and get rid of one annoying button to have to press and instead have constant mana regen. This is not overpowered by any stretch, mind you.
    This is a review, not advice, so I won't go into what I think ought to be done with the mana regen.
    Press Z to fire a magical attack which locks you in place for about 1.5 seconds while it charges and then fires. This is your only attack... enjoy. Combat is not fluid.
    Space does a weird super short range teleport which doesn't cost mana and has a cooldown of about three seconds. There's no indicator of this cooldown, nor is this ability listed in the controls.
    1 and 2 govern health and mana potions. So your left hand is stretched across Z, space, 1 and 2, and F. Meanwhile, your right hand is on the arrow keys for movement.
    Then you talk to NPCs with the mouse. So yeah, use your right hand to walk over to an NPC, then take your right hand off of the movement controls so you can click on an NPC.

The game lacks feedback in the form of sound for almost everything. The only thing that makes a sound is your attack hitting an enemy. Firing, jumping, being hit, drinking a potion, teleporting, talking to an NPC, making a giant rock vanish (like you pushed ctrl+x on it, btw)... there is no audio feedback for any of this.
    Losing drops you back at the castle, which can be an annoying trek.

Menus: Inventory, skills, saving, none of it does anything yet.
    The controls make the first boss rather difficult, not because of his actual challenge, but because you're fighting with the controls.

H-content: It's passable. I intentionally lost to the first slime, which then did some vaginal tentacle stuff and then I respawned in the castle.
    The first boss was a giant goblin and the sex scene was about what you'd imagine. I then respawned in the castle.

"TEXT": This is floating on your screen under your health and mana at all times. So... that's neat.

With that, I've covered all of the content that's in the game now. There's some minor story implied on the end screen, which happens shortly after the first boss. This screen told me to become a patron. I felt insulted.
    That said, this game has some potential. The H-scene art is clearly amateurish but decent enough. The gameplay could be much more tolerable with some relatively small tweaks. With more content and smoother controls and gameplay flow, I could easily bump this up to 3 stars, but right now it's a short, unpleasant slog with a cash grab at the end.