Others Abandoned Lusty Vampire [v0.0.1] [Lustcrestx]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
734017_opening_2.jpg

Overview:
No young woman, no matter how great, can know her destiny. But the gifts she possesses and the choices she makes , will in time become a legend. In a world filled with monsters and magic there is only one princess who can prevent the elimination of humanity by the monsters who rule the land with iron fist. With the powers of an old ritual the princess embarks on a journey to free the land from the hands of the monsters. shall she succeed or fall into corruption of the monsters... that we will see.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-06
Release Date: 2020-07-06
Developer: Lustcrestx -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Linux/Mac Users:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Capturar.JPG 734013_tantcles2_.png Capturar2.JPG 734011_outfits.ex.png Screenshot_20200706_215204.png

Last edited by a moderator:

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
could have made a thick F.protagonist like a milf!! Its pleasing to see those clothing on curvy women. haha

• Angry
Reactions: hr17

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
The dev needs an English native to proofread and edit the dialogue, and the saving mechanic doesn't seem to be functional either. The drawn sprite on the pixel world looks a bit strange too, but the game itself isn't horrible. It's not great, but it's not bad.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Interesting... but I see a vampire named game and dont see vampires. :(

Followed in hopes princess-chan gets turned and becomes the queen of death.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I'll probably try it, I just really don't want to see the impregnation bits.

EDIT: Okay I'm on the fence about trying this. How much content is there?

Last edited:

DragonSlayer9000

Aug 22, 2018
Game looks like a pretty promising start. I could see something great coming out of this - as it is right now, minimal gameplay and the graphics could use improvement. But I'm keeping an eye on it.

Lustcrestx

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
The dev needs an English native to proofread and edit the dialogue, and the saving mechanic doesn't seem to be functional either. The drawn sprite on the pixel world looks a bit strange too, but the game itself isn't horrible. It's not great, but it's not bad.
the saving will be fix in the upcoming update . about the native english writer im still looking for one.

Reactions: Asia Argento

Lustcrestx

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Interesting... but I see a vampire named game and dont see vampires. :(

Followed in hopes princess-chan gets turned and becomes the queen of death.
The vampire lord is seen once after Eve kill the golbin king and go back to the tower .
the vampire is a key antagonist and there will be a small game of him . u will see in the upcoming update :)

Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
The vampire lord is seen once after Eve kill the golbin king and go back to the tower .
the vampire is a key antagonist and there will be a small game of him . u will see in the upcoming update :)
If he goes "what is a man, but a miserable pile of secrets", I might go "nice" as I sit here grinning.

May 30, 2017
satoshi bae This looks like it really needs a rape tag. Penetration + No consent = Rape. Those tentacles are penetrating her, and I'm guessing that her impregnation wasn't through immaculate conception given she is very pregnant, still bound, and covered in cum.

Reactions: satoshi bae
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote