1.60 star(s) 14 Votes

qweryjquery

Nov 4, 2020
Have no idea how you got the fuse there. A little below there is an event where the floor creaks, but heck I just dunno what to do there.
I got to the top of the crates, and event got on top of that papers pile - and that's it. 1725749859537.png - 1725749711267.png

Jahelric

Jun 25, 2017
After finding the fuses and fixing the power in the basement, The Garage where Alice is emptying the dryer scene plays then the screen goes black after Alice bends over and wont continue. Is there a fix for this or does someone know how to jump past this?

CN47

Jun 27, 2021
Have no idea how you got the fuse there. A little below there is an event where the floor creaks, but heck I just dunno what to do there.
I got to the top of the crates, and event got on top of that papers pile - and that's it. View attachment 4011083 - View attachment 4011079
First fuse is down the first stairs on the left shelf. Don't forget to insert fuse each time you get one so that you can complete this quest and end up with a black screen ultimately.

iioxeru

Jun 10, 2017
After finding the fuses and fixing the power in the basement, The Garage where Alice is emptying the dryer scene plays then the screen goes black after Alice bends over and wont continue. Is there a fix for this or does someone know how to jump past this?

When the screen was black, I pressed ESC - then I remembered where the SAVE label with a characteristic sound was located and saved it. After downloading this save continued the game.

I'll add, another error has appeared - I'm falling into textures.

Reactions: ParPetr

Unicron420

Dec 29, 2018
When the screen was black, I pressed ESC - then I remembered where the SAVE label with a characteristic sound was located and saved it. After downloading this save continued the game.

I'll add, another error has appeared - I'm falling into textures.
Tried the same thing and I just fall through the floor. Guess we will just have to wait

ratty

Nov 12, 2016
can use the invitory to even get started Drag the knifes wont effn work and i just started so giving up a waste of time

1.60 star(s) 14 Votes