1.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Thorstain

Nov 30, 2019
To get rope which is in the backyard (back door through the kitchen), then you need to move the push the swing (by just walking in it) so when it swings back it hits the tree.

Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
What a frustrating game. I really try to like it, but I'm searching for the Calendula for an hour by now. No clue where it could be. Talked to all NPCs what nothing spawned or changed.

sava000

May 23, 2021
This will be corrected shortly.
собственно, реализовано никудышно, особенно тапы! То рядом с предметом показывает, на девушках, то в ноги надо тыкать, то в голову, тот же предохранитель в воде, виден только, когда левее него наведёшь. в общем, играть интересно, но муторно! Я календулу два часа искал! Как ды умудрился цветок засунуть на стену подвала??? Я даже энциклопедию посмотрел, думал, может что подскажет! В общем, дерзай!

• Haha
Reactions: richard32

peachzaza27

Jan 18, 2019
The point is the game is too hard, people are stuck with the same puzzles, there is no walkthrough (20bucks), no glowing hints for items or things that the player can interact with. It took me almost 2 hours or more to find the solution for a puzzle or find an item on the map.
But if we ignore these issues, I think this is a great game. If these issues are fixed, the game will look much better.

1.60 star(s) 14 Votes